Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I have been talking to my son and trying to figure out a way to beat you guys and we can't figure anything out. 

He's a very good player for a young'n! Good hands n hops...very aggressive n wins the 50/50's. He's going to be something before he's through, especially when he fills out and probably grows even taller. Looking forward to the matchup.

Just now, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

He's a very good player for a young'n! Good hands n hops...very aggressive n wins the 50/50's. He's going to be something before he's through, especially when he fills out and probably grows even taller. Looking forward to the matchup.

He eats all the time lol. I tell everyone that fruit loops with marshmallows has got to be good for you because that's what he eats 3-4 times a day lol. 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

He eats all the time lol. I tell everyone that fruit loops with marshmallows has got to be good for you because that's what he eats 3-4 times a day lol. 

It'll come. His brother was pretty stout, needless to say. Wish I could get mine to eat like that! He must have his eye on a girl, trying to stay lean and mean I guess......sure hope NOT!

Hello all! Been football'n tonight and see I've missed a lil...see I missed the return of 'nation too...Hello 'nation! 

Good to see glimpses of the old pride...but I'm pretty confident you ain't mess'n with no high schooler in jim. Comebacks are too good and too much knowledge to be a kid...so get after it!! Lol

Most didn't know KING in his "prime"...jim is meek & tame compared....keep at it jim, opportunities will be gone in a few hours and OnB needs good reading to keep him awake in a couple hours 

26 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

So, he's going to try and stay lean and be a WR/S and not go TE? Hard to cover a 6'4" WR with strength and good hands. Mine is headed the other way with his frame. Lot of work to do yet. Did I see him at the last UT camp this summer?

Yeah he wants to stay at WR and he went to the UT camp. I think we had about 4 that went to that camp. What position does yours play?

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hello all! Been football'n tonight and see I've missed a lil...see I missed the return of 'nation too...Hello 'nation! 

Good to see glimpses of the old pride...but I'm pretty confident you ain't mess'n with no high schooler in jim. Comebacks are too good and too much knowledge to be a kid...so get after it!! Lol

Most didn't know KING in his "prime"...jim is meek & tame compared....keep at it jim, opportunities will be gone in a few hours and OnB needs good reading to keep him awake in a couple hours 

Good morning! Old Jim is a hoot to say the least!! 

Just now, Gbnation said:

Yeah he wants to stay at WR and he went to the UT camp. I think we had about 4 that went to that camp. What position does yours play?

Slot, but he he's a TE, and/or just a student....whichever he decides he wants to pursue. The student part is the key. I saw you had several at the camp....couldn't miss the helmets. LOL!