Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

8 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

Can i borrow the car dad?

This should be about your speed! You're an embarrassment to the Greenback community. That's probably why some of the better posters have been quiet. They don't want to be associated with your immature, ignorant antics. You've ruined a good back and forth between long-time adversaries looking to have some fun. Go home to Momma and let the real fans have at it! Image result for clown car

6 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

This should be about your speed! You're an embarrassment to the Greenback community. That's probably why some of the better posters have been quiet. They don't want to be associated with your immature, ignorant antics. You've ruined a good back and forth between long-time adversaries looking to have some fun. Go home to Momma and let the real fans have at it! Image result for clown car

Your pretty funny praying man. I suppose you chose this car for your love of that community. Nice work, I knew yall were a progressive group up there. Always staying ahead of the curve.

Jim, you remind me of myself when I burst on the scene in 2003.  Keep your anonymity.  I spent several years looking over my shoulder and I had knocks on my door. I caused more chaos than all other trash talkers combined on here.  Even made the local paper several times.  I'm a bonafided psychopath with no regard for people's feelings.  I have kids now and I've gotten older so have fun but be careful pal :)

1 hour ago, Jim1972 said:

Your pretty funny praying man. I suppose you chose this car for your love of that community. Nice work, I knew yall were a progressive group up there. Always staying ahead of the curve.

The first sentence in this immature paragraph is ridiculous!

Edited by Gbnation

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

Here's what's going to happen tomorrow:

1. A Grace Victory

2. You won't be at the game to see it

3. You'll disappear like a fart in the wind

I'll be there and I plan on getting my picture made at that ram statue yall spent so much money on. Ill be the one smiling at the shrine when the game is over. And get some spray, I aint going anywhere.

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I have been talking to my son and trying to figure out a way to beat you guys and we can't figure anything out. 

Haha! Another Lou Holtz'er! Was Lou born in Greenback? I've watched your youngest, he's a player. I think it will be a good battle tomorrow night. Talked to Jerry earlier, and I'm like him, glad it's not a District game!