Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Good to know you're still alive! 

Just been busy last couple of days! That youngest one is just too high maintenance lol! I think we've been to orthodontist office one too many times this week  plus other things. Junior finally got those metal weapons off his teeth & retainers that I'm sure will be misplaced or thrown away. I'm sure he's glad to be rid of them wires tearing up his jaws but they sure didn't stop his yapper! Just ask OnB & GFD....the boy is a live wire.

3 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

Ok Jim, you're funny and always manage to get the board going when it gets dead on here. I will say one thing to you, there are 3 things I don't ever want to see discussed/ made fun of on the T. 1) God or church 2) Our Country 3) a player/ family member. 

Feel free to bash our team or school, but respect the 3 untouchables.  See ya on the Ram tomorrow 

Has he done any of the 3?

The "prophet" :lol: mentioned is  the one leaving "his church" to sell his ladies facial products, correct? 

9 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Just been busy last couple of days! That youngest one is just too high maintenance lol! I think we've been to orthodontist office one too many times this week  plus other things. Junior finally got those metal weapons off his teeth & retainers that I'm sure will be misplaced or thrown away. I'm sure he's glad to be rid of them wires tearing up his jaws but they sure didn't stop his yapper! Just ask OnB & GFD....the boy is a live wire.

:roflol:

My last two had braces at the same time...Just got em off. Something costing THAT much money shouldn't require so many return visits! They should come to where you are LOL.

One in 8th grade...one a sophomore in HS and one a sophomore in college...all playing ball...I understand busy 

16 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

Ok Jim, you're funny and always manage to get the board going when it gets dead on here. I will say one thing to you, there are 3 things I don't ever want to see discussed/ made fun of on the T. 1) God or church 2) Our Country 3) a player/ family member. 

Feel free to bash our team or school, but respect the 3 untouchables.  See ya on the Ram tomorrow 

Is stoney creek a country? They suck :)

16 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

are you asking me to bow down to you like you bow down behind that graven rams behind? You should probably be one of the police on this thing. you would get rid of everybody that doesn't share your opinion so you could have conversations with yourself! Keep your chin up, there will be somebody there tomorrow to knock it into next week.

8 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Has he done any of the 3?

The "prophet" :lol: mentioned is  the one leaving "his church" to sell his ladies facial products, correct? 

Just touched a little on (1. Just wanted to let Jim know how most people feel down here about those things. Maybe posters in Carter County have thicker skin. Not sure

4 hours ago, gcapride said:

He's wrong WAY more than he's right. This will be one of those "wrong" games. I'm a homer, been a homer for 16 years, will always be a homer, so I'll take my Rams in this American Rules Tackle Football contest. Don't shy away 41, it's time to lay it out there. 

I'm wrong about as much as you. LMBO

2 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

Just touched a little on (1. Just wanted to let Jim know how most people feel down here about those things. Maybe posters in Carter County have thicker skin. Not sure

The thickest part of the Bible 'belt' runs thru CC. Got at least 3 different "churches" on every corner of every street LOL.