Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

On 9/20/2017 at 9:22 PM, Jim1972 said:

Thanks for pulling for us, but we don't need any bandwagon fans or 3rd tier single a schools on our ride. You guys have really went down hill and yall are going to get boot stomped on tv tomorrow. But keep your chin up, somebody else will be there to hit it next week.

"3rd tier single a school" last time I checked we were the only single A school from this area the last few years to put a gold ball in the book case.. it may not be football shaped but it's still gold ;)

45 minutes ago, bluedevil6913 said:

Good to be back.. I've got a good feeling I know who Jim is.. he's gotta be the GB cheer coach.. we all know how quick witted they are, he/she (Jim) has to be the one training them up. 

Cheerleaders!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Some will not understand the history behind that post Lol

Edited by uknoit2

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

No apologies needed!Lost a Mr football finalist RB,lost THE MR FOOTBALL LINEMAN.Lost an All State DB/QB,lost All State TE/DE all huge losses.

But we have a lot of talent back and these kids have played together since the were 4 or 5 years old great group and mostly Jr's.Our QB play is just as good IMO maybe a little more accurate but he is a tad smaller.#6 the beast fullback LB is back and he is all that!Got a big line that seems to get better every week.We are missing Silvey on the D front For sure.

Lol!!!

5 hours ago, muskox said:

playing at grace is worth at least  7 points anytime....so with that being said I will say gback 35-28...im thinking someone in the secondary will have to have a big night for us to pull out a win...im thinking that guy will be #23 on defense....and on offense I think we should pound the ball until they stop us....thinking #6 will have a big night on offense ....get the W and have a couple of weeks rest before a BIG game  with a lot on the line

Good post and I agree.. we have to be able to pound the ball if we don't it's going to be a long night!