Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

REALLY?? Wow! You gotta be good people then. You haven't changed your call name since last year have ya? We have another local attending down there and I haven't seen him post since last year 

No same name. Got some family in Mountain City and some between MC and Butler close to Doe Elementary also

6 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

got to many ferries in here. If I say something, its my opinion, not anybody elses. ive got greenback by at least 2 scores in this one, we are top 5 in the state. we need to play like it and get this done.

Now you are going against what you said earlier!You said a close game by maybe one score either way.I agree top "5".

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Now you are going against what you said earlier!You said a close game by maybe one score either way.I agree top "5".

No just going on with the ladies!This is going to be a hard on to pull out for us no joking.Webb is a very impressive team and these Rams gave it to them for three quarters If at Greenback I would feel a little better but over there we may be in trouble.Hope all the kids come out injury free.

It's game day. Go Rams!!!  Good luck to both teams. Hoping that it's a hard fought battle that makes both teams better for the season ahead. Praying for no injuries on either side, good sportsmanship and hard nosed East Tennessee smash mouth football.

Pride I'm getting there at 1600 hrs to finish setting every thing up for the game before running the chain gang. If you and RaiseEmUpRightandPray will help, I need you guys to leave the comfort of the air conditioned press box and meet at 1830 hrs at the ram statue. I have 2 cans of Crisco to lather up the statue so if Ole Jim shows up and tries to ride the Ram, then he"ll slide right off.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

OB it may have been discussed earlier so my apologies . but you guys had a good team last season and sounds like you are headed for another shot representing the east. What key players did you guys lose from last year and who returns?  Any standout newbies filling the shoes of a key position for someone who graduated ? Good luck tonight!

42 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

It's game day. Go Rams!!!  Good luck to both teams. Hoping that it's a hard fought battle that makes both teams better for the season ahead. Praying for no injuries on either side, good sportsmanship and hard nosed East Tennessee smash mouth football.

Pride I'm getting there at 1600 hrs to finish setting every thing up for the game before running the chain gang. If you and RaiseEmUpRightandPray will help, I need you guys to leave the comfort of the air conditioned press box and meet at 1830 hrs at the ram statue. I have 2 cans of Crisco to lather up the statue so if Ole Jim shows up and tries to ride the Ram, then he"ll slide right off.

Smashmouth???37 passes last game is not smashmouth.I don't ride Rams I stump break them,just leave it's halter on.