Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

1 hour ago, Raven52 said:

Here's what it is. I have been around since the very first game! I remember our first ever touchdown, first win, first playoff game, and first winning season. I was on all those teams. We used to be everyone's homecoming and everyone's whipping boy. Never heard a cross word until my junior season when we dropped 63 on north green in our opener. Suddenly thanks to coach Satterfied we actually had a decent team! No one likes to lose to "little sissy private school kids" especially not small town good country folks. There's this delusion because of how the campus looks now that everyone has money and we are all loaded. Well I'll tell you when my dad got laid off my parents had to absolutely bust their @$$ to keep us there. We are by no means rich and we never have been. I practiced in a cow pasture with hand me down equipment that didn't fit. Our wrestling room was a closet and the gym was tiny. I know it's different now but most of the folks at grace are normal people. However everyone hates us everyone. Mostly because of the coach between coaches if y'all get my drift. Truth is though greenback didn't have to play us they called and asked for it. Well y'all got it. 

You know I have come to be fond of many of you fellers...But the hate doesn't come from GCA's wins.

It comes from past events that many won't or can't leave in the past...from coaching conduct that tarnished a whole program...attitudes of pompous fans and players after a W or L...and the appearance of desiring to appear superior.

These are things that I either let go of or they don't mean crap to me (although a fan or two has deserved to lose teeth) :lol:

Just to be clear pride, that's a laughing emoticon.

Edited by uknoit2

17 hours ago, Gbnation said:

All joking aside it will not be pretty if we play like we did last night. Regardless of how bad the refs were we had our chances and didn't do nothing with them, especially in the first half. Congrats in the second half to their coach for making the adjustments and start running the ball. We had NO answer for them.  

I just watched the game and I'm going to call it like I see it. Oline got their butt's handed to them all night. Center having a bad night with all the high snaps. Poor playing! But facts are facts, the kids got cheated!!! No excuse for refs to cheat kids. GCA could have probably pull out a close one without the refs. (MAYBE). Guess nobody will ever know. I'm not going to say someone paid off anyone or anything like that. But no way they won that game straight up!!!! 

4 hours ago, Tvts said:

I just watched the game and I'm going to call it like I see it. Oline got their butt's handed to them all night. Center having a bad night with all the high snaps. Poor playing! But facts are facts, the kids got cheated!!! No excuse for refs to cheat kids. GCA could have probably pull out a close one without the refs. (MAYBE). Guess nobody will ever know. I'm not going to say someone paid off anyone or anything like that. But no way they won that game straight up!!!! 

Regardless we still should have won!!!! 4th and one inside the 5 and we throw a pass instead of giving it to our running back. Second half we couldn't stop a junior high on defense! That's just the truth, were a lot better than what we showed Friday and yes the refs were horrible. If we self destruct like we did Friday against coalfield it will be a running clock the second half. 

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

Regardless we still should have won!!!! 4th and one inside the 5 and we throw a pass instead of giving it to our running back. Second half we couldn't stop a junior high on defense! That's just the truth, were a lot better than what we showed Friday and yes the refs were horrible. If we self destruct like we did Friday against coalfield it will be a running clock the second half. 

You are right. Coalfield will put 50 on them if they play like that. One of those players are going to have to step up and become a leader. I know they are young, but they can't self destruct in a bad situation. I hate it for them, but maybe it will be a good thing for the rest of the year. Make them dig deeper . 

Just now, Tvts said:

You are right. Coalfield will put 50 on them if they play like that. One of those players are going to have to step up and become a leader. I know they are young, but they can't self destruct in a bad situation. I hate it for them, but maybe it will be a good thing for the rest of the year. Make them dig deeper . 

If you look at the play before the helmet issue the white hat is showing td and the kid is down on the 3yrd line. 

54 minutes ago, Tvts said:

2 years ago it happened and the season ended up being pretty good so maybe this loss will get our heads out of the sky and get back to playing football again. I AGREE about the leadership part completely!!!  

1 hour ago, Tvts said:

If you look at the play before the helmet issue the white hat is showing td and the kid is down on the 3yrd line. 

You have lost your mind. I just watched the Hudl video, sideline and endzone. The white hat didn't motion anything in the play before the score on the 3 yard line. Nothing. Next play was the score and helmet fling and yes it should've been flagged. Don't start that. 

21 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

You have lost your mind. I just watched the Hudl video, sideline and endzone. The white hat didn't motion anything in the play before the score on the 3 yard line. Nothing. Next play was the score and helmet fling and yes it should've been flagged. Don't start that. 

citizens arrest!Citizens arrest!Now you sound like Gomer.SMH Coacht poice dept officer Dingaling speaking!                                NEWS ALERT-----YOUR A DINGALING!!LOL!!!!

26 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

Well go watch the game that was recorded. And listen to your own announcers. Watch it and see. White hate is in bottom right corner. I'm not blind. I know what I seen.