Week 6: Oneida @ York

crow

I'm taking YORK in this one, saw some highlights and that CF just edged them 34-20 which CF beat Harriman 48-7, Oneida beat Harriman 13-7. I know score comparisons isn't really a great way to pick but i think YORK has too much for the Indians on both sides of the ball. IMHO Oneida will play some good D but it isn't going to be enough at least after the 1st quarter, and Indians will not score much. YORK by 21. Oneida [13] - YORK [34]. May be worse than that I'm sorry to say as I'm an Oneida fan.

11 hours ago, crow said:

Hey man call 'em like you see 'em. No need to apologize. I think we can handle the physicality of this game, I'm just not so sure how productive we can be against them myself. We'll find out soon enough I guess. 

Yep you never know until the game is played. I thought Scott would get beat by GP but they got the W. Each game is different and a lot of it can depend on coaching schemes and the strategy going into each one, and purely sometimes who ready and wants the W more! Oneida I think would need to make YORK play their type of game controlling the ball with their run game, eating up the clock with long drives and getting the D off the field to win. Hopefully they play their best game so far in 2017!

We'll get to see their next opponent Rockwood tonight against Harriman a team they've already played which will help prepare them mentally for the next week against Rockwood which I'm sure TL already has a game plan somewhat ready for them.

I'm glad WBNT/Oneida Cable Channel started showing the game's video broadcasts the next day on the net. I do not have the local cable and usually can't make it to games on Friday especially away. Here is the link for anyone interested in watching the Indians' games: http://www.wbnt.com/ocv/ocv-live/  I think they show them 3 times on Saturday -morning, evening and night(10pm?) The schedule isn't on the site but will show in between local ads. I usually watch it through MS Edge for the best video results.

Go Indians! :)

5 hours ago, TheOgre78 said:

Yep you never know until the game is played. I thought Scott would get beat by GP but they got the W. Each game is different and a lot of it can depend on coaching schemes and the strategy going into each one, and purely sometimes who ready and wants the W more! Oneida I think would need to make YORK play their type of game controlling the ball with their run game, eating up the clock with long drives and getting the D off the field to win. Hopefully they play their best game so far in 2017!

We'll get to see their next opponent Rockwood tonight against Harriman a team they've already played which will help prepare them mentally for the next week against Rockwood which I'm sure TL already has a game plan somewhat ready for them.

I'm glad WBNT/Oneida Cable Channel started showing the game's video broadcasts the next day on the net. I do not have the local cable and usually can't make it to games on Friday especially away. Here is the link for anyone interested in watching the Indians' games: http://www.wbnt.com/ocv/ocv-live/  I think they show them 3 times on Saturday -morning, evening and night(10pm?) The schedule isn't on the site but will show in between local ads. I usually watch it through MS Edge for the best video results.

Go Indians! :)

Thanks for the link. I,ve always enjoyed watching the Injuns.