Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Really. So far your crystal ball has Ben broken my Young padewan learner. Come on over to the dark side where the Pirates hang out

The east has 4 good teams. The front runner is the team out of those 4 with over 20 seniors. That doesn't guarantee them anything, but there is no substitute for great seniors. For what it's worth, Coalfield won't even be in the conversation next year in the east. It will be back to a three team race. 

2 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

I've seen both SP and Coalfield and I don't believe Coalfield can hang with SP!!! I don't care how many Srs they have

We don't need to worry about Coalfield for awhile. SP has a solid Whitwell team coming to Beene Stadium in 3 weeks. Then we will see them in the quarterfinals before we even have a chance of seeing Coalfield. It's time to start thinking about Whitwell. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

Just now, Striker27 said:

Does anyone have the stats for the game. I thought radio said Marion only had around 130 offense yards.

Id say that's about right.  Their first TD was from about the 15 yard line after an interception.  Number 8 had one pretty good run and they had one good drive in second half but other than that they had a hard time getting past line of scrimmage.  

2 hours ago, Carl1976 said:

I've seen SP film and they only look slightly better than MC. Too small up front and over-rated speed. MC was suppose to be faster than CF and you see how that worked out. 

I will bite on this one. I would love to talk football with you sometime. Coalfield is the team to beat in 1A. I hope you win it all because you won't be back for a very long time. Your comment about SP being slightly better than Marion is really comical. It's too bad the Marion teams from the past 3 years didn't come to Coalfield last night and deliver you a little dose of reality. As for SP and Coalfield. You should beat us. We are smaller and weak. Our speed isn't our usual speed either. I can promise you one thing. If we are fortunate enough to make it to the semifinals. These small, weak, slow kids we have will fight you for 48 minutes and at the end of the game, win or lose you will know you've been in a war. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I will bite on this one. I would love to talk football with you sometime. Coalfield is the team to beat in 1A. I hope you win it all because you won't be back for a very long time. Your comment about SP being slightly better than Marion is really comical. It's too bad the Marion teams from the past 3 years didn't come to Coalfield last night and deliver you a little dose of reality. As for SP and Coalfield. You should beat us. We are smaller and weak. Our speed isn't our usual speed either. 

Threw up a little in my mouth