Trousdale @ Macon

geo1126

4 hours ago, Steno said:

If you like playing the big boys why stay down in 2A? And as far as the schedule goes, you all just dodged us for a couple of years. It is what it is. 

We play in 2A bec the # of kids that attend  TC schools puts us in 2A but we play and beat a school from every classification 

3 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

No argument on this one. Macon would have been destroyed in that old region.  Macon lost much more last year than people realize. The good news is, in years past Macon could have played this schedule and gone 2-8 or 1-9. We have turned the corner and those days are gone. If people will support the program and the kids come out to play we should win at least 4-5 games a year. As for Friday night, TC should roll.

I respect Macon more than all the other schools like smith co because Macon will play TC and anybody else that will play them and they always step up and play hard against TC no matter their record 

1 hour ago, Volstate said:

This will be a good game. Carlisle is a very good player. This is not a region game and both teams need to stay healthy to win their regions. I think the key for this game is whose defense is better. 

The key will e can Macon handle the speed of TC ask Westmoreland about the speed of TC 

5 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Macon will get mercy ruled early friday night but TC will dodge teams. Its been years ago now but they didnt want none of goodpasture or david lipscomb back in the day so they went out and created their own region. This is a known fact.

We had Goodpasture in our region a few years ago and NCS, FCS, MJC, And MTC who would want to have region games against private schools yes Clint didn't want to play Goidpasture in other sports besides from football 

Enough with the schedule history. What's been said may or may not be true. The only thing that matters is that there is a game on Friday night and it says that Macon host Trousdale. Alot of respect from this "River Rat" for my boys in Blue. Several years ago, i started my career up there in the Pee Wee ranks and made alot of friends. The Tigers have an awesome coaching staff. I dont know if there is a better person than Coach Wilson. He fights everyday for those kids. I trully hope that him and his staff get the support they deserve. They will have a good game plan come Friday. The always do. I know TC will know that they played Macon come Saturday morning. Hope and Pray everyone comes through healthy. Should be a good one but i have to go with the Purple and Gold in the end.