GCA comes back to Happy Valley !

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Neither of you know about limited numbers LOL

Try playing 11 both ways, year after year...It is what it is 

Its all relative. I'm comparing our numbers to the majority of the programs we play this year. There are "numbers" and then there are "players that can contribute at the varsity level." We have a whole bunch that would just get hurt or embarrassed out there, but they want to be a part of the program, and they need to be in practice to learn the system and what it takes to be competitive. And......eventually, with work, they will develop into contributors.

1 minute ago, GoWarriors said:

Y'all were by far the most physical team we have played to date. 

That's what we've all seen down here on film too. VERY PHYSICAL!!! Thankfully, we've played Alcoa, Webb, and many will have a hard time believing this, but TKA and Greenback were very physical for Class A programs. Hopefully, that will help us Friday. It better......

11 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

That's what we've all seen down here on film too. VERY PHYSICAL!!! Thankfully, we've played Alcoa, Webb, and many will have a hard time believing this, but TKA and Greenback were very physical for Class A programs. Hopefully, that will help us Friday. It better......

Are we scheduled to go to Grace next year or do you know anything about that ?

16 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Yes, schedule will be the same next year, just change locations. All of the weeks will be the same.

Happy Valley is an 11 point favorite, according to the power rating computer. I hope the Commodore 64 that he uses is off a bit...

They upgraded to the MacIntoshMac-128K.jpg computer. The Commodores floppy drive is out of service

44 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Yes, schedule will be the same next year, just change locations. All of the weeks will be the same.

Happy Valley is an 11 point favorite, according to the power rating computer. I hope the Commodore 64 that he uses is off a bit...

pride, I don't see it being 11 points either way...HV is bigger and they are quick in every aspect of the game.....GCA will match up okay and probably has the advantage in regards to overall speed but HV has the advantage of being at home in this one....HV has that dang kicker too, so HV by 3

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

pride, I don't see it being 11 points either way...HV is bigger and they are quick in every aspect of the game.....GCA will match up okay and probably has the advantage in regards to overall speed but HV has the advantage of being at home in this one....HV has that dang kicker too, so HV by 3

If #50 gets to throw a HV players helmet i say GCA by 7,if they dont let him them HV by 10.