Riverside Panthers Travel to Waverly Tiger Town

@38320

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Lacesout said:

Most penalties I've ever seen on a single team! If riverside gets that under control they will be tough come playoff 

57 minutes ago, @38320 said:

You too Vandy. I'm looking for the Tigers to go to Cookeville this year. If they don't, they will have missed a good chance. 

Yea when we buy those tickets. I don't see us stopping anybody in region 7. Our dang Jr high could have scored on us tonight! Miss blocks missed tackles yea we will make the playoffs but won't make it far we keep playing like that. 

1 hour ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Definitely didn't expect to see the game to be as close as it was but makes a big difference not having your star RB on the field. Was a good game. Good luck rest of season Panthers. Also does anyone know, were the officials being paid hourly or commission by flags thrown?

I'm not one to blame a game on refs n I'm not going to tonight. Waverly was the best team. Disappointed though the frustration riverside showed bc of that. Can not win a game w that kind of behavior. But to the game like I said before game rhs hasn't played a offensive game to their potential.   Had a lot of success but couldn't generate the points they had to have against a team like waverly. Especially first half. But got to move on . Good luck to both teams rest of the way 

5 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I'm not one to blame a game on refs n I'm not going to tonight. Waverly was the best team. Disappointed though the frustration riverside showed bc of that. Can not win a game w that kind of behavior. But to the game like I said before game rhs hasn't played a offensive game to their potential.   Had a lot of success but couldn't generate the points they had to have against a team like waverly. Especially first half. But got to move on . Good luck to both teams rest of the way 

Y'all have a good qb. I will say if there was a run threat from behind him I believe your offense would be putting points up left and right. 

23 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Couple interesting game notes. Frost broke single game passing record at rhs w 354 yards. Rhs had 20 penalties along w waverly 17 that equaled 372 yards. Pretty sure that is a record too lol 

kid had an awesome game.  great arm!  without the penalties esp the personal fouls this would have been a tight game to the finish.  

1 hour ago, Lacesout said:

kid had an awesome game.  great arm!  without the penalties esp the personal fouls this would have been a tight game to the finish.  

Yes had the potential for a great game. N yes frost does have a good arm w some good weapons to go w it. They just have to find that consistency that makes a great team