Greeneville visits Sullivan Central

BatmanDevil

I might be the only one that talks about this game but that will be fine.I have not been to Central in a few years.Best I can remember they have the UT colors but I can't remember if they have the same fight song.From what I've seen, there hasn't been a lot of change since I was there a few years ago.I've heard a little but wonder what they can do to get the program turned around.I hope the Devils can use this game to build depth and get a few players healthy

25 minutes ago, Compton said:

BatmanDevil I'm here for you, 1 bright note Central has a 6'8 footer that was cover in some big time magazine, other than that i would skip out on this game 

Seen him on tape,he is a monster and seems to be able to move for his size.About 420 pounds or something crazy,gosh I hope he doesn't fall on anyone for either team.

12 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

It's gonna be a barnburner!!!

Besides talking about DB-Alcoa-UT  and everything sports sitting with the Alcoa fans ,I was talking a little last night about coach Norris and North to a young man that went there.I talked to coach Norris a few weeks ago , he is a very nice guy and has done a great job over at North

3 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

Saw him in the opener against Sullivan North, and saw him once last year. He's not very mobile, but what this kid needs more than anything is for someone to help him with his weight. 

Yeah,I just hit that a little on page one.A great strength coach could do wonders .Better yet,someone like my son that trains at the wellness center in JC could help with not only strength and speed but nutrition as well.That's something that could help him or any of us for that matter if your talking football or just life.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Besides talking about DB-Alcoa-UT  and everything sports sitting with the Alcoa fans ,I was talking a little last night about coach Norris and North to a young man that went there.I talked to coach Norris a few weeks ago , he is a very nice guy and has done a great job over at North

Yes he has. I would say it's safe to say he is the most successful coach North has ever had in the history of the school. North now is reduced to only schooling the Bloomingdale Community. Not to far much replaced from the old Ketron High School days. Might as well call it Bloomingdale high school. He does a lot with only a few. But they all turn out very Athletic when it's time to hit the grid iron. I can only imagine what him and his staff could do given the opportunity to coach a larger school. Lord knows he's qualified for it.  I would like to see him at the helm of the football program at the new county school that is soon to be built.