Lewis vs Forest

ddaddy

On 10/6/2017 at 10:28 PM, pizzpatriot said:

I'm not offended. It is what it is. Every dog has his day. There are such things as paper champions. 

Everyone knows Lewis County doesn't play anyone. When they do they get beat hence the 1st round playoff losses with 9-1 and 8-2 records. Come on guys, it doesn't take much to figure that out.

You need to check you facts before making those statements. That is why you have zero credibility, and even less an argument. Since 2001, Lewis County has had 5 10-0 records, 2 9-1 records, and 1 8-2 record. In those 8 playoff seasons, how many times did they lose their 1st round match up? ZERO, 0, none. Since 2001, made the playoffs every single year. Granted, a couple of years backed in with a sub-.500 record, but made the playoffs because, and this is key, they won the games they had to win to get there (district/region).  Their playoff record for that span? 14-16, with 3 quarterfinal appearances and one semifinal. 

LC's record over that same span 132-58. 

Enough with this guy (or girl).  He obviously has no clue to football or anything else.  Probably never played the game or if he did he got beat by LC.  The kids go out and play with the hand that is dealt to them.  They deserve any props whether they win or loose.  They don't deserve idiots bashing the program they play in.  LC has had their ups and downs over the years, but they continue to win.  50 years ago they played Dickson, Giles County, Dupont, Two Rivers and the likes.  Guess what, they won. 

On 10/11/2017 at 0:20 PM, TheStuff said:

You need to check you facts before making those statements. That is why you have zero credibility, and even less an argument. Since 2001, Lewis County has had 5 10-0 records, 2 9-1 records, and 1 8-2 record. In those 8 playoff seasons, how many times did they lose their 1st round match up? ZERO, 0, none. Since 2001, made the playoffs every single year. Granted, a couple of years backed in with a sub-.500 record, but made the playoffs because, and this is key, they won the games they had to win to get there (district/region).  Their playoff record for that span? 14-16, with 3 quarterfinal appearances and one semifinal. 

LC's record over that same span 132-58. 

How many times has LC made it past the second round? Not that difficult when you play the worst team from a different region in the first round each year. Have only a one or two loss season an put out by second round each year is telling. 

14 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

How many times has LC made it past the second round? Not that difficult when you play the worst team from a different region in the first round each year. Have only a one or two loss season an put out by second round each year is telling. 

Now your argument is the second round? Pick a point. You have complained about who LC is in a district/region with, you have complained about who they play non-district/region, no teams they play during the season are of the caliber you think they should be matching up with, you complain saying they win 8 or 9 regular season games and get bounced in the 1st round, and now, after proven that has not happened, you decided it is the second round instead. 

Guess what, they make the playoffs, regardless of what round, they are in the playoffs. It is something to take pride in. I haven't seen many, if any, LC fans talking about how dominant LC is year in and year out. Not sure what your problem really is with LC, Coach Sharp, or anything over in our neck of the woods, but if you are a big Page fan, as has been brought up, chew on this:

On 10/11/2017 at 10:37 AM, ddaddy said:

That explains it LC has played Page 21 times winning 62% of the games. In spite of the fact that Page has always had double LC enrollment.

1 hour ago, TheStuff said:

Now your argument is the second round? Pick a point. You have complained about who LC is in a district/region with, you have complained about who they play non-district/region, no teams they play during the season are of the caliber you think they should be matching up with, you complain saying they win 8 or 9 regular season games and get bounced in the 1st round, and now, after proven that has not happened, you decided it is the second round instead. 

Guess what, they make the playoffs, regardless of what round, they are in the playoffs. It is something to take pride in. I haven't seen many, if any, LC fans talking about how dominant LC is year in and year out. Not sure what your problem really is with LC, Coach Sharp, or anything over in our neck of the woods, but if you are a big Page fan, as has been brought up, chew on this:

Here you go:

http://www.tennprepdb.com/playoffsgames.aspx?Team1=Lewis County

Explain all of these early round exits after 1-2 loss seasons!

I'm waiting.......

Years with 1st round exits and regular season records:

2015: 6-4

2014: 4-6

2012: 6-4

2010: 4-6

2009: 3-7

2005: 7-3

2004: 6-4

1998: 9-1

1992: 8-2

1990: 8-2

1989: 6-4

Lewis County has lost in the first round of the playoffs 11 times. You have to go back 19 years to find the last time it happened with a 1 loss team in the regular season, and 25 years for a 2 loss team. So, I concede it has happened 3 times, EVER. Great research on your part, congrats. 

Sorry to keep you waiting, I am driving to watch LC play a 4A school tonight.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheStuff said:

Years with 1st round exits and regular season records:

2015: 6-4

2014: 4-6

2012: 6-4

2010: 4-6

2009: 3-7

2005: 7-3

2004: 6-4

1998: 9-1

1992: 8-2

1990: 8-2

1989: 6-4

Lewis County has lost in the first round of the playoffs 11 times. You have to go back 19 years to find the last time it happened with a 1 loss team in the regular season, and 25 years for a 2 loss team. So, I concede it has happened 3 times, EVER. Great research on your part, congrats. 

Sorry to keep you waiting, I am driving to watch LC play a 4A school tonight.

Stuff I quit responding to pissface when I found out he's from Page who has never done anything to brag about