GRUNDY vs CANNON CO

Workforit247

I hope Grundy can pull off the win tonight, but with the offense that Tate is putting back in this week I just dont know.  Tate must patrol and watch things that are said on here because he seems to do the exact opposite what is suggested.  

The pressure is getting to him.  He has started taking more and more out on the players and he is loosing all respect from the players, coaches, and parents.  I am not sure if this team will be able to survive the whole season with Tate "in charge".

My guess for the score tonight 36-28 Grundy, but things will be close the whole game.  It will be in the 4th quarter when Tate will get nervous about losing the game and then he will look to Meeks to help call the plays.....but dont worry Tate will take all the credit or he will be pointing the finger at someone else if the outcome of the game is not good.

1 hour ago, Workforit247 said:

I hope Grundy can pull off the win tonight, but with the offense that Tate is putting back in this week I just dont know.  Tate must patrol and watch things that are said on here because he seems to do the exact opposite what is suggested.  

The pressure is getting to him.  He has started taking more and more out on the players and he is loosing all respect from the players, coaches, and parents.  I am not sure if this team will be able to survive the whole season with Tate "in charge".

My guess for the score tonight 36-28 Grundy, but things will be close the whole game.  It will be in the 4th quarter when Tate will get nervous about losing the game and then he will look to Meeks to help call the plays.....but dont worry Tate will take all the credit or he will be pointing the finger at someone else if the outcome of the game is not good.

He lost the players and coaches last year. If that idiot principle keeps Tate I'll be shocked if Grundy will have a team. As far as changing offense again he done that every week last year because he's to stupid to be around kids, having authority over kids, and the obvious he can't coach a lick. I promise you you this if they win he'll walk around like a peacock with feathers out. When Dunlap and Smith beat us down he'll blame a kid and coach. 

1 hour ago, Workforit247 said:

I'm not being smart, but a Casey team score 36? When they did that week 2 my boys hadn't got the ball 10 combined carries a game since, and my were kids being singled out by certain coaches saying they're not team players and have bad attitudes.  I would've transferred them after York if I could. 

13 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

He lost the players and coaches last year. If that idiot principle keeps Tate I'll be shocked if Grundy will have a team. As far as changing offense again he done that every week last year because he's to stupid to be around kids, having authority over kids, and the obvious he can't coach a lick. I promise you you this if they win he'll walk around like a peacock with feathers out. When Dunlap and Smith beat us down he'll blame a kid and coach. 

Amen! You are exactly right.

9 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

Grundy should win big, but Casey will try his best to screw it up like he did last year. Grundy has a chance to win two games in a row for the first time in 4 years but we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully Grundy will win for the kids sake. 

Our kids deserve this win. Cannon is bad...on top of them being bad they are making a lot of self inflicted wounds.