CLEVELAND VS HERITAGE

PassiveAggressive

6 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

I agree, it was like every big play I found myself saying " that's where we miss Romeo". I thought Dorsey did a good job on Zeke early, but once they started putting him in the slot consistently we couldn't stop him. 

Fun Fact: I bet u didn’t know David Dorsey is Demetrius FIelds son did u haha. But thats a tall task to ask out of Dorsy. Westfield is close to 6’3 while Dorsey is maybe 5’8 lol. The defensive staff didn’t give him any help at all. That’s bad coaching right there

Edited by fooseball95

Just now, fooseball95 said:

Fun Fact: I bet u didn’t know David Dorsey is Demetrius FIelds son did u haha. But thats a y’all task to ask out of Dorsy. Westfield is close to 6’3 while Dorsey is maybe 5’8 lol. The defensive staff didn’t give him any help at all. That’s bad coaching right there

Didn't know that lol. He's a pretty good cover guy, although Zeke is one of the state's top WRs. I notice that Cleveland doesn't give him much help, if any at all. 

Just now, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Didn't know that lol. He's a pretty good cover guy, although Zeke is one of the state's top WRs. I notice that Cleveland doesn't give him much help, if any at all. 

Dorsey is extremely young a sophomore I believe he usually covers the number 1 Wr and they expect a lot out of him. He will only get better s the year goes on. He could potentially be a lock down guy for the next 2 years if he keeps improving 

47 minutes ago, HSfootballfanatic12 said:

Thinking of live streaming it tonight. I like to know the people and positions to watch for.

Offensively watch for #21 Keegan Jones (10 TDs in 5 games), #1 Micaleous Elder ( lightening quick Slot Receiver/RB), #12 Kellye Cawood (Quarterback), and #2 Romeo Wykle ( deep threat WR).

Defensively: #44 Chase Oliver( OLB, 5 sacks ), #9 Logan Stutzman(OLB, 3 ints), #23 David Dorsey(cornerbacks, 3 ints), and #2 Romeo Wykle (Safety)

I'm sure I'm leaving off some. 

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

46 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Offensively watch for #21 Keegan Jones (10 TDs in 5 games), #1 Micaleous Elder ( lightening quick Slot Receiver/RB), #12 Kellye Cawood (Quarterback), and #2 Romeo Wykle ( deep threat WR).

Defensively: #44 Chase Oliver( OLB, 5 sacks ), #9 Logan Stutzman(OLB, 3 ints), #23 David Dorsey(cornerbacks, 3 ints), and #2 Romeo Wykle (Safety)

I'm sure I'm leaving off some. 

YEP YOU ARE..

#zebras

#hankyholders

#whistleblowers

#3RD and short to 3RD and long

#LOP