SGHS AT McNAIRY

concernedbobcat

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Gibson is a good team and we haven't beaten a good team yet.  Humbolt is 0-5, Tishomingo 2-6, and Freedom Prep is 2-3 with the 2 wins coming against teams with combined record of 2-8.  

Hate to say it, but we only have 2 games left that we will have a chance in and that is at Fayette Ware and Westview and since they are on the road we may not get those.

4 hours ago, Bobcats83 said:

South Gibson is a good team and we haven't beaten a good team yet.  Humbolt is 0-5, Tishomingo 2-6, and Freedom Prep is 2-3 with the 2 wins coming against teams with combined record of 2-8.  

Hate to say it, but we only have 2 games left that we will have a chance in and that is at Fayette Ware and Westview and since they are on the road we may not get those.

I have to applaud you. I saw McNairy's expectation this season was wanting to be a .500 team, which is something y'all haven't been in a while. You realized that McNairy, despite having 3 wins, hasn't won against good teams. So kudos to you for being realistic.

Prediction:

SGC 31

McNairy 14

Yea. Ok. Whatever makes you feel better. Trying to compare a game against Humboldt and the team getting better. Yea. Ok! Where are they getting better. Defense is getting worse. And offense still no better than the first game. If the coaches would stop playing daddy ball then the team would get better. But that will not happen at MCHS!!!

Well guys I have no comment about any of the daddy ball or coaches being fired because I only know one guy that lives in mcnairy county and I am really not sure if he is even inside the county line....

As far as the game goes...... If the bobcats are having a hard time moving the ball its really not going to go well for you guys. SGC has a very stingy defense. We are only giving up 14.8 points per game. We have had a nasty schedule to this point. With that being said. I do not buy into to crap about this not being a game. I have watched the film and the bobcats can play ball. Is SGC favored? yes. Can the bobcats win? yes. I am hoping for a good game and no teams leaves with any major injuries. Hopefully the guys in the jailhouse uniforms will be a little more friendly to the guys in orange this go around. Last year I called one of the worst officiated game that I have ever seen.

SGC - 38

Bobcats - 14

The biggest key to the game is if the Bobcats have figured out how to slow down SGC running game. They have struggled with the misdirection this year and especially SGC misdirection the last couple years. Last year, SGC was about to run away with the game but tried to start throwing the ball in the 4th quarter and McNairy almost came back for the win. Along with the run game, SGC seems to have improved on defense as mentioned earlier. McNairy has moved the ball against SGC last couple of years, they will have to be able to do that tonight to have a shot to win. They may be able to pull off the upset if they can slow down the SGC run game and continue to make plays in Special Teams. They have scored a lot of points in the return game and have a Kicker that has made a 45 yarder this year and has hit 50+ in practice. McNairy has to find a way to spread the ball around. They have a number of kids that can make plays with the ball in their hands.