Greene Devils visit Betsy

ETN423

34 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

This isn’t the same Greeneville team. Greeneville will mercy rule South yet again 

That is a good possibility, I know GreenEville is the best team around this year and should have a clear path to the title.  I was just reminding your fans that it wasn't that long ago that you lost to some "Clowns".

2 hours ago, sshsfan said:

That is a good possibility, I know GreenEville is the best team around this year and should have a clear path to the title.  I was just reminding your fans that it wasn't that long ago that you lost to some "Clowns".

I enjoy trips to Death Valley...whenever  yal have a team  :bored:

Yeah our line was key last year and it took a hit. At the beginning of the season I said I could see EHS squeaking out a win but after seeing these last few Greeneville games my confidence is a little shakey. I still think an upset could happen but if I were a betting man I'd put my money on Greeneville. they are on a roll this year and it will take an effort like last years Alcoa game to beat them and I honestly don't think we can do that. But either way Go cyclones! Heart says EHS but head says GreenEville.

41 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Yeah our line was key last year and it took a hit. At the beginning of the season I said I could see EHS squeaking out a win but after seeing these last few Greeneville games my confidence is a little shakey. I still think an upset could happen but if I were a betting man I'd put my money on Greeneville. they are on a roll this year and it will take an effort like last years Alcoa game to beat them and I honestly don't think we can do that. But either way Go cyclones! Heart says EHS but head says GreenEville.

Better go all in on Greeneville. Don’t believe anyone will stop Greeneville this year or next 

16 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

Greenville will cry if they get there way or if they do get there way. Egos are a little bit to big in Greene County.

Not really sure what you mean here. Greeneville over the last ten years has turned into a Powerhouse Program. Always reloading. Elizabethon doesn’t know anything about that. Or for playing in the big game for that matter 

1 hour ago, jjm70 said:

Greenville will cry if they get there way or if they do get there way. Egos are a little bit to big in Greene County.

Don't though all the egos into one basket just yet.First thing is South but when this game is played ,I try not to ever count victories against great teams until after the game is over.I've also seen what the Mavs are doing and you will see I don't talk a lot of talk until after the fact.It's perfectly fine to be confident and believe in yourself or your team.I always tried to teach my kids to act like you have been there before and I guess that's how I try to write on coacht.Hey,each their own but my style even as a much younger martial artist was to let the other man do the talking and shake his hand after I kicked his az.Believe me,that's a whole lot more gratifying.