Giles County @ Marshall County

Lead

9 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Im late...Im just now seeing this game. This should be a good game. Battle of the QBs

Marshall County played last night.  Seems like there is a big game next week or something that has fans excited.  

Should be a fun one next weekend with how good the Giles County QB is and in year 2 of O'Connor.

Edited by mcfan10
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Since we play sat I might make that drive. I would like to see this game.

If you do decide to make it to the game don't try to get parking at the White Drive field entrance because there won't be any. Your best bet is to go to the Lewisburg Recreation Center and follow the road through the REC and it will take you right behind the home side bleachers.

9 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

If you do decide to make it to the game don't try to get parking at the White Drive field entrance because there won't be any. Your best bet is to go to the Lewisburg Recreation Center and follow the road through the REC and it will take you right behind the home side bleachers.

So that's what I need to put in my GPS? Rec center?

On 9/29/2017 at 8:38 AM, Marshall1969 said:

Marshall in a shoot out 42-31. We have to put pressure on QB and make him rush his throws. Liggett ran hard against LC and needs to do it again against Giles.

MC by three TD's. Swap QB's and the score would be 4-5 TD's. As another poster commented, the GC QB seems to be top notch. Just doen't have the recievers.