Adamsville hosts McKenzie

cardfan

3 hours ago, Bobcatsfan said:

Adamsville has  internal problems on their team. Not as much fun when you are 3-3 and not 6-0. The players were at the home of the Bobcats Friday wishing they were wearing all blue. 

Haha.  Your funny.  So they wish they played for you.  Hahaha you may not win another game this year so thump that chest lol

36 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Several reasons why it doesnt go to a particular back 20 times a game.  Biggest one is durability.  ..........

Honest question !What is the difference in this and the Cardinals of past?I am not familiar at all except the one time we saw them,and they couldn't handle our speed,which no one could that year.Are y'all young??Lord knows it's not size, never seen a high school squad with so many 300 pounders on the line!I know a lot of folks said it the schedule played,SOS on Sonny is about.the same as PHS.I know y'all are like 65 players deep so that could cause any small 2 A school problems late in game,wish y'all luck except for the last game of the season of course!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE ROLL!!!

6 hours ago, Bobcatsfan said:

Adamsville has  internal problems on their team. Not as much fun when you are 3-3 and not 6-0. The players were at the home of the Bobcats Friday wishing they were wearing all blue. 

I can promise you no one was wishing that! You guys have already shot your wad this year and missed again!! LMAO 

You did not deny the internal problems. You know it is true. It is a part of modern football. Your players are not used to losing, but they will get some more practice when they  face UC and Peabody.  

First time since Coach Gray has been there that AHS has played a real schedule. It is hard to rest players when you only have a couple easy games on your schedule.

You would be surprised how many birds would like to turn into Cats. That is not going to sit well there in Red Rage land. Turnabout is fair play. Our golfing star may have led the parade from AHS to MCHS!

Scotts Hill's win last year took it out of you and you have not recovered yet. 

Nope.    I would be surprised if more than 1or two kids that dont see the field wanted to transfer to the bobcats.  No one wants to play for a team that  is happy about winning 1 or 2 games.  I promise you the goals are a lot higher over in Aville.  You guys cant even get along yourself.  Look at yalls comments on your own threads.  Good luck you might win 1 more game.  We will play in November and yall can come watch the playoffs. Since you will be sitting at home.