Adamsville hosts McKenzie

cardfan

How many playoff games did Adamsville win last year?  The same amount McNairy Central had in the playoffs.

We have a couple unhappy fans because their little boys are not getting to play. The players are not looking to leave for another school. I guess AHS just decided to have their team meeting at Don Whitaker Stadium Friday night.

McNairy is never happy with losing. I guess you have Math problems because both schools have three wins.

You also have a coach wanting to get off the Good Ship Red Rage. Do you think he would like to wear blue next season? I think so.  

2 hours ago, Bobcatsfan said:

How many playoff games did Adamsville win last year?  The same amount McNairy Central had in the playoffs.

We have a couple unhappy fans because their little boys are not getting to play. The players are not looking to leave for another school. I guess AHS just decided to have their team meeting at Don Whitaker Stadium Friday night.

McNairy is never happy with losing. I guess you have Math problems because both schools have three wins.

You also have a coach wanting to get off the Good Ship Red Rage. Do you think he would like to wear blue next season? I think so.  

Go back to your hole troll! This 3 win team would still mop the floor with the bobkittens!

I see the village idiot has came back to stir the pot.  Fact none of Avilles coaches want to go to the bobkittens.  Well maybe 1 but not so sure since the way his alma mater has treated him.  Fact if mcnairy played the schedule we have they would be maybe 1-5. 

Fact.  Aville fans have been nothing but supportive of the boys in blue.  Even encouraging them on their threads.  

So troll go back to your little basement and cheer your team on and we will do the same.

As for the team meeting.  Its the same way when the bobkittens are off.  The kids are friends.  They get along.  Its old foggies like yourself that cant seem to let it go.

54 minutes ago, cardfan said:

I see the village idiot has came back to stir the pot.  Fact none of Avilles coaches want to go to the bobkittens.  Well maybe 1 but not so sure since the way his alma mater has treated him.  Fact if mcnairy played the schedule we have they would be maybe 1-5. 

Fact.  Aville fans have been nothing but supportive of the boys in blue.  Even encouraging them on their threads.  

So troll go back to your little basement and cheer your team on and we will do the same.

As for the team meeting.  Its the same way when the bobkittens are off.  The kids are friends.  They get along.  Its old foggies like yourself that cant seem to let it go.

I'm a absolute pot stirrer on other threads"with the other parents and fans"I will say this and really really mean it all these cross town and or county rivals schools kids are friends!We wanna rip GC SGC and Milans heads off in the game but we need not doubt our youngans loyalty or speak of" jumping ship "about young men or women that go out and fight for their schools pride and colors!heck I wanna blow A Ville off the field at Walter Kilzer last season game!!!But I gotta agree with cardfan 100 percent on this ! Bleed Blue Cats but let them cards Bleed Red,me Im gonna bleed Black and Gold and ROLL GOLDEN TIDE!!!!

Edited by peabodypride

Fact - Bobkittens is a tired line.

Fact - AHS would have lost to Covington and South Gibson.

Fact - AHS pulled out of series with MCHS. Bobcats have never been afraid of the Cards.

Fact - You do have a coach that wants to be at McNairy and he never set foot in a McNairy classroom.

I am not old or the village idiot. I am offended someone from Adamsville would call me an idiot. A high-five to you  for being able to spell all the words correctly.

I would appreciate you not saying things I did not say. I have never wished an AHS player harm. I am sure they have class young men and they do have a class head coach. Well, except Coach Gray bends the rules when it comes to that R word that upsets the biggest little town. Payback is coming soon and all of Atomville will be crying

Like we said before if you have any evidence of Wrong doing turn it over to tssaa.  Waiting.....

Fact. AHS pulled out of the series because of the class your fans showed at our last meeting.  We play for playoffs and your game meant nothing so .....  also yall cried too much when the little red headed step brother started beating yall several years in a row.

Fact?-  over last 10 years how many playoff games has Mcnairy played in much less won.

I see adamsville wins that debate too.

Fact- you wanna talk about old and tired. It is your line of recruiting and " hoping" for something to implode at Aville.  Guess what? It is not happening.

Fact- you can be offended all you want.  Just go do it somewhere else.  You have no facts just wishful thinking.  

Edited by cardfan

I believe this game will be a good one as always!! Hopefully everyone is back to full speed this week! I think our success will come down to pass rush and getting pressure on the QB! If we give him to much time to throw he will find his target! Gotta keep getting better on offense like we did last game with no turnovers!!

2 hours ago, utvol2 said:

I believe this game will be a good one as always!! Hopefully everyone is back to full speed this week! I think our success will come down to pass rush and getting pressure on the QB! If we give him to much time to throw he will find his target! Gotta keep getting better on offense like we did last game with no turnovers!!

We need to make him have nightmares about seeing our defenders in his lap.  If we do that we will win.  Gotta keep him guessing where the next hit is coming from.  Time to pin ears back and go after him.

McNairy had video evidence of wrong doing by AHS and the Director of Schools asked/told them they could not turn it in. He did not want them on probation. 

Check the database and see which team has been in the playoffs more often.

At the last game, there would have been no problems had your assistant coach acted with some class.  AHS will not have a choice in 2019, they will be told to play the Bobcats by the school. Payback is coming and MC may begin another 20-plus years of beating the red headed step brother. FYI I think the saying is supposed to be step-child.

1 hour ago, Bobcatsfan said:

McNairy had video evidence of wrong doing by AHS and the Director of Schools asked/told them they could not turn it in. He did not want them on probation. 

Check the database and see which team has been in the playoffs more often.

At the last game, there would have been no problems had your assistant coach acted with some class.  AHS will not have a choice in 2019, they will be told to play the Bobcats by the school. Payback is coming and MC may begin another 20-plus years of beating the red headed step brother. FYI I think the saying is supposed to be step-child.

Do yourself a favor and let this go...