Jasperlites vs Ray county(Mathis man against this Pemberton man)

Roy Dillard

11 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Yep, i realize yall would have two less, sp is a better team than us, its not rocket science.  I did think befire i commented, thats why i said yall would have two, rhea and probably coalfield, time will tell.

Now now now. All I heard after our game  from you was SP was going to state four years in a row. Remember what I told you about Coalfield and Greenback? Those aren't your average Joe teams. Both are really good. I agree that Rhea would be a very hard team to beat this season as well. It's just tough for any 1A school to beat the reallt big schools that are decent or pretty good. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Now now now. All I heard after our game  from you was SP was going to state four years in a row. Remember what I told you about Coalfield and Greenback? Those aren't your average Joe teams. Both are really good. I agree that Rhea would be a very hard team to beat this season as well. It's just tough for any 1A school to beat the reallt big schools that are decent or pretty good. 

as it is for 2a as well.  Sp coalfield game will be a good one.  

18 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Its hard to tell if they are average.  They have played one of the toughest schedules in the state as well and an average 5a school should mercy rule an average 2a school every day.

Dang not even a chance. Come on at least give yourself a chance. 

Slim Jim says someone told him them Jasperlites has been yelling a bunch of jibberish at fellow players when on the field. That jibberish talk isn't going to get that train back on the tracks like a few may think. Hopefully you guys put a decent showing on don't let them golden eagles talk that jibberish and get in the head of the key players at jasper. 

5 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Zzzzzzzzzz..... Gloom........ Despair........ Agony.....

Where in tarnation is all the jailhouse fellars? Us coach t fellars is getting worried. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, Old Pirate says that bunch of Jasperlites is preparing fer another wake!  Pert near sure Sunday & Wednesday have an unheaval of prayers.