AC vs. CC

MAVERICK1995

2 minutes ago, Space3 said:

Looking at it Campbell county has not beat a good team and the wins that CC opponents have are week also. We could go on and on about this but  it really is pointless. We will just half to wait fore the playoffs.

I just used Campbell County as the example because that's the post I saw. Their wins are better than yours for the simple fact that the teams they played have a pulse. But, you're right. The playoffs will tell us all what we all ready know. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my crow. 

23 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

You're joking, right? I won't lump the majority of AC fans into this category, but there are definitely some on the T who are acting that way, and there a LOT in the community who are; I got really irritated with it during Gillum's first two seasons, especially after the Clinton and Powell playoff wins. Those were a couple of really good AC teams, and in both cases, AC came crashing down the following week.

In recent years, Greeneville has earned the right to talk smack. No offense, but it's not like you guys have been there before. Jesus, you guys haven't even played in a state title game; I was in high school the only time you made it to the final 4.

If I sound bitter, I apologize. IMO, you guys are a very good team, and I think a maintaining a certain level of confidence is important. I want to see AC win, but don't go chest thumping until you've beaten the man.

I know I don't,  only a few and that goes for every team. But I know AC has never made it to the championship game. But we have beat a lot of good teams along the way you know. We have are ups and down years. But I don't blame AC fans that get defensive because everyone is jumping on a AC thread talking smack....lol I don't put much in coach t  posters anyway but like to talk a little ....lol  Its all fun ....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Space3 said:

I know I don't,  only a few and that goes for every team. But I know AC has never made it to the championship game. But we have beat a lot of good teams along the way you know. We have are ups and down years. But I don't blame AC fans that get defensive because everyone is jumping on a AC thread talking smack....lol I don't put much in coach t  posters anyway but like to talk a little ....lol  Its all fun ....

You've always been one of the level-headed ones, Space.

13 hours ago, Foxman43 said:

Cade is a very solid QB with good speed. I watched several videos and most of the plays were run as scripted and well executed. There really wasn't any video other than a short dump pass to see how Cade reacts to a broken play. That is why I think Stanton is set apart from the rest. He has a rare vision that only comes along every so often. If the play falls apart, he still makes something big happen.

Very good observation on Stanton he is a big time play maker and he has so much support!