AC vs. CC

MAVERICK1995

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I have no dog in this hunt but Haywood County out west is very good and will give anyone in 4a a run for their money. I think Haywood and Greeneville are the two best teams in 4a.

I don’t know much on Haywood but they did be Crockett County who I know nothing about as well. If it is Haywood we meet in the championship that will be a fun matchup. Hopefully we will have a good championship game because we have mercy ruled west Tn teams in championship game twice now 

36 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I don’t know much on Haywood but they did be Crockett County who I know nothing about as well. If it is Haywood we meet in the championship that will be a fun matchup. Hopefully we will have a good championship game because we have mercy ruled west Tn teams in championship game twice now 

I saw Briarcrest Christian beat Hayward County.  I believe GHS would be at least 3 TD's better than BCS. GHS (really) superior than BCS at QB, GHS offensive line superior, tossup receivers,   BCS back (Memphis Commitment) and kicking game a bit better. GHS better across the board on D. Hence I would rank Hayward County 7-10 points better than Sullivan South.     

Edited by noonesfool
more

5 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

I saw Briarcrest Christian beat Hayward County.  I believe GHS would be couple of TD's better than BCS.     GHS superior than BCS at QB, Offensive line, tossup receivers,   BCS running and kicking game. GHS better across the board on D. Hence I would rank Hayward County 7-10 points better than Sullivan South.     

Coach you think they are better in the run game and kicking game? Are kicking game has been awesome and we run when we need to. We did be South 56-7 lol 

Edited by DevilMan03

7 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Coach you think they are better in the run game and kicking game? Are kicking game has been awesome and we run when we need to. We did be South 56-7 lol 

I said BCS was better in those 2 points, that was my comparison point since they beat Hayward County. I thought we would beat Betsy bigger but that is not the way this game with the funny ball works Devil. GHS state Champs. BCS RB Tyler Badie has committed to Memphis and is being recruited by the academies and several D1 schools. The Kicker has kicked over half his kickoffs out of the end zone.

Edited by noonesfool

26 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

I said BCS was better in those 2 points, that was my comparison point since they beat Hayward County. I thought we would beat Betsy bigger but that is not the way this game with the funny ball works Devil. GHS state Champs. BCS RB Tyler Badie has committed to Memphis and is being recruited by the academies and several D1 schools. The Kicker has kicked over half his kickoffs out of the end zone.

Betsy did somethings that we hadn’t seen. Next game won’t be as close I believe. 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Haywood County will not be like Trezevant was. They have very good disciplined athletes and are very well coached. Their two loses have been to large privates out of Memphis. Both loses were to good teams.  They remind me alot of the Memphis East team from last year just to give you a gauge of what you might be facing. Alot of football to be played between now and then. Good luck the rest of the way.

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Haywood County will not be like Trezevant was. They have very good disciplined athletes and are very well coached. Their two loses have been to large privates out of Memphis. Both loses were to good teams.  They remind me alot of the Memphis East team from last year just to give you a gauge of what you might be facing. Alot of football to be played between now and then. Good luck the rest of the way.

BCS is the smallest of the large privates with only 600 students in the HS division. about 270 boys 9-12 and 330 girls. A misnomer.

5 hours ago, LarryGee77 said:

I have no dog in this fight....but Greeneville's opponents win/loss is 28-27....including an 0-8 team.  Not exactly world beaters.  Now they have played known powerhouses of the past and did well at that...but if they meet then thats the only game that will matter.  Give credit where credit is due....i remember just a few years ago yall said the same thing to thise Fulton teams about not playing a hard schedule and you were embarrassed 2 years in a row.  Now AC isnt thise Fulton teams BUT yall also embarrased them a couple years before their run and you had this same self confidence.  I guess we will know more in a month or so.  Ive not kept up with much this year but i have followed the Falcons and the Bobcats and ive checked in on this Mav team especially after they were on the news a few weeks back honoring the flag.  But who knows....im just Larry.  Yall have no need to reply to me....i just gave my opinion.  Good luck to both undefeated teams.

44-36 That’s is Greenevilles opponent win/loss record. That includes Pisgah Nc. 

Anderson County’s opponent win loss is 28-53! 

Edited by DevilMan03

On 10/14/2017 at 1:38 PM, Spartan4Life said:

Once again. Chattanooga Central has been awful until 2nd year head coach Cortney Braswell took over. 2015 they were 0-10. This is not a rebuilding year, that was last year. This is let's go compete against everyone we play year. which AC is the first time Chatt Central has not competed against. Once again Central should finish 7-3 which is a huge turnaround from 2015. 

Braswell and Co. has done a great job getting them Pounders back on track. Johnny dont think he'll stick around too long over there though, as soon as one of the better programs in Chatt comes calling. Johnny was suprised the Pounders didn't show up to this one though. Great job AC!

10211624-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

It’s Greenevilles to lose this year and next IMHO! Hopefully we can go back to back again 

Greeneville is going to state out of the east. If you look at the east at all the only options are Greeneville, Elizabethton, and AC. Greeneville is the best team in 4a in the east. I think maybe Haywood or some team like that will be out of the west.