Mairvul att Ottywall (no losin' lunch frum tree thread)

STARSNBARS

7 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

We have been there more times then all of  your hamilton co schools will ever go combined. We handle it well. Last year we lost to the better team. We just build on it.  A game at a time. All the dems deeses dats and doeses matter not. 

YADA YADA YESTERDAY..SPEAKIN OF THE PAST YOU SURE ABOUT THAT??

#LOP

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressive said:

MY FEELINGS ARE NOT HURT. IVE BEEN ON THESE BOARDS AND HAVE HEARD WORSE. LET ME ASK YOU THIS??

MARIVUL LETS ERRBODY KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOOD WITH 16 TROPHIES AND THEIR WINNING STREAK FOR YEARS AND HOW MUCH ERRBODY ELSE SUCK.

BUT DON'T WANT NOBODY TO POINT OUT THEIR FLAWS WIN OR LOSE? I DON'T GET IT. ALWAYS AN EXCUSE IF THE OTHER TEAM SCORES OR HOMERS HELPED. THE FINAL SCORE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF HOW WELL THE OWLS PLAYED. NO OTHER "CUPCAKE" SCORED THAT MUCH. JUST SAYING.

#LOP

You don't get to take the "credit" for putting up the most points on us, Catholic scored 42.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

Great win by the Rebels last night. Offense was awesome last night despite missing Isiah  Cobb.  Defense struggled in the 1st half last night. Played much better the 2nd half.

QUINNS ABSENCE WAS HUGE IN THE SECOND HALF. HE WAS IN FOR A MD 2012 PERFORMANCE AND STILL HAD 11 CARRIES FOR 98 BEFORE HALF AS 87 SAY ON A BAAD WHEEL!! WOW!! COULD NOT BE STOPPED.

#LOP

#I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!