Mairvul att Ottywall (no losin' lunch frum tree thread)

STARSNBARS

WHY ERRBODY ASKIN BOUT MY OWLS SCHEMES? YALL DONT NEED THEM. REMEMBER WE CUPCAKES. AND MY BUDDY DOUG DON'T RUN ME. HE KNOW EXACTLY WHO PA IS. HE GET MAD WHEN I CALL HIM OUT BOUT THAT DEFENSE. BUT WE COOL HE KNOW I KEEPS IT 100.

MARIVUL A WELL OILED MACHINE WITH A BIG PLAYBOOK. BUT YAL DO MISS GQ. HE CAN'T BE DUPLICATED. CARRY ON...

#LOP

26 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

WHY ERRBODY ASKIN BOUT MY OWLS SCHEMES? YALL DONT NEED THEM. REMEMBER WE CUPCAKES. AND MY BUDDY DOUG DON'T RUN ME. HE KNOW EXACTLY WHO PA IS. HE GET MAD WHEN I CALL HIM OUT BOUT THAT DEFENSE. BUT WE COOL HE KNOW I KEEPS IT 100.

MARIVUL A WELL OILED MACHINE WITH A BIG PLAYBOOK. BUT YAL DO MISS GQ. HE CAN'T BE DUPLICATED. CARRY ON...

#LOP

We ask about your schemes because we are football fans! Smh we don’t get on here and just talk jive like some cupcake fans. 

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Thanks MM. More modern day stuff. 

Modern but repetitive. Expect to see the same off tackle run about 15 times. We will take a couple shots deep to Manning running the post. If we don't have Quinn back there will be more tosses to try to get on the edge. He is really the only back capable of running over someone in the hole. 

I was asking about the schemes to get an idea when the bus will be back home from the game. (I.e. how early the running clock will start)

Seriously, it will be good to see these two teams play. Ootawah has a reputation as a good football program with lots of help from the refs - and so does murvil. Something will have to give.