Covington @ South Gibson

CHARGERFAN

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, I remember that 2012 season. Was looking forward to that matchup maybe happening in the playoffs. Covington was really good that year I remember, and I had heard quite a bit about SGC. 

Anyway, I think Covington will pull away in the 2nd half of this game. They always seem to be in top notch shape, and I think that will pay off this week. SGC is really good though. I just don't think they will be able to contain the covington offense without having seen it in previous years. 

14 hours ago, Cavaliersfan said:

Don't really know anything about Covington but I do know from playing south Gibson earlier in the season they are a very disciplined football team, and great at tackling

CC and Covington will have a good chance to find out about each other next week. I'm glad the game is at our place. It should be a tough matchup too.

30 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

CC and Covington will have a good chance to find out about each other next week. I'm glad the game is at our place. It should be a tough matchup too.

Well I hope we get to see a good game a win this Friday night for us would win us a district championship  so anxious to see if we play all our starters aganist y'all if we beat Haywood Friday night