East Nashville vs Pearl Cohn 10-20

FBfan26

run from what

yall make the playoff every year andloss...just like we do grant it u play a few more games but at the end same result

and clearly u concern with  east...it wasnt east fan that created this room

ooo and bye the way we had those under armour jersey before the vandy game

pearl u guys have all the city supporting u with kids with coward but continuesly fall short

the only you can hang yo hat on is a hard schedule in which u loss majority of thosgames...stop peaking across town worried about our ranked players high graduation rate..college attandace from a 10 year program..when yall aint won nothing since Fitzgerald...and he wont even touch THAT program and yes u are watching a 8 year program ( 1st 2 seasons no varsity competition)... East has issue it does and hopefully they put it together with out the talent they have...

3 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

run from what

yall make the playoff every year andloss...just like we do grant it u play a few more games but at the end same result

pearl u guys have all the city supporting u with kids with coward but continuesly fall short

the only you can hang yo hat on is a hard schedule in which u loss majority of thosgames...stop peaking across town worried about our ranked players high graduation rate..college attandace from a 10 year program..when yall aint won nothing since Fitzgerald...and he wont even touch THAT program and yes u are watching a 8 year program ( 1st 2 seasons no varsity competition)... East has issue it does and hopefully they put it together with out the talent they have...

Last time I checked this was a East @ Pearl Cohn tread. If I'm not mistaken we did play y'all 3 days ago. Man and that game was over before y'all got off the bus...lol. East pretty much lose in the 1st round every year so I'll say we play more than a few games. You on here making excuses for y'all coaching staff. East should fire the whole coaching staff all that Talent and losing like y'all are. You on here talking about PC come on man! East will never reach Cookeville with y'all current staff and everyone knows it. Can't no East fan nor coach say anything bad about brunetti and his staff go check his resume. Only thing you can say is no championship but half of the coaches in TN don't have one either. Plus if brunetti wanted that East job they'll fire y'all whole coaching staff tomorrow. So stick to losing while we make this run to Cookeville.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

u say u making a run ever year to cookville since 1996 fool...now fact yall be east...but also fact we aint getting a golden ball but guess wht ...neither are u so if u wanna talk win something other then city championship that only Nashville pc alum care about...East needs to get better true but nobody thinks east is goin to cookville every like pearl...but every year yall talk good but a bunch of mediocre schools and pearl vs errbody..u fools schedule hard non-conference..just to say u did ..but get blown to moon good job ..96 is the last time yall won something other then runner and east didnt have a team them ...

39 minutes ago, Bellicose12 said:

u say u making a run ever year to cookville since 1996 fool...now fact yall be east...but also fact we aint getting a golden ball but guess wht ...neither are u so if u wanna talk win something other then city championship that only Nashville pc alum care about...East needs to get better true but nobody thinks east is goin to cookville every like pearl...but every year yall talk good but a bunch of mediocre schools and pearl vs errbody..u fools schedule hard non-conference..just to say u did ..but get blown to moon good job ..96 is the last time yall won something other then runner and east didnt have a team them ...

Actually 97 get your facts str8. Y'all don't even have a chance for gold ball that's why whole staff need to be gone. We did make it to Cookeville couple years ago facts right there. Semi finals I think 3 years running now facts. So we schedule good non conference teams to make runs every year when playoff time comes facts. Blown to the moon let's see since 2013 we have record of 33-8, three semi finals and one championship appearance more facts. So I think PC is doing pretty good over here facts. Still PC vs everybody look at you hating that's why it like that facts. Now what have East done lately I'll wait...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

17 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

run from what

Just an FYI. Only the first season was a partial varsity competition. The second season Bubba Spears played a full varsity and region schedule and finished 5-5 so this is the 9th full varsity season. I know I have posted the complete records for all three coaches on here somewhere.

10 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

Remember Yall the ones who got them city champs shirts and was wearing them proudly lmbo but you don't remember that huh. No Hate my brother. I really wanna see some of the PC alumni over there coaching to achieve but we just speaking facts. I'm normally the cool one but y'all RANNNN and you know it. Y'all see us again in the Playoffs we might 70 piece ya and I'm over it. Enjoy the west coast weather.

Edited by FBfan26

10 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

Best in the city is something. Kind of hard to be best in the state if you are not even best in your on town. Do you still coach at east? If so, whats the problem? If not, why?