Bradley hosts Maryville Heritage

alt1958

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to be playing BC again and truthfully both of our programs are alot better then they were back when we 1st played I know you guys got the better of us a couple times and we did the same, but you guys have turned into more of a powerhouse I honestly don't know how this one is gonna go hope we can pull the upset got told last wk our best WR broke his foot he got hurt in the Mcminn game but I didn't know how serious it was so that probably will be a season ender I'm think you guys probably win by 2 or 3 tds but if we can catch a few breaks you never know

58 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I remember back in the 1980's when Heritage was ranked, the AP always listed them as Maryville Heritage long before that school in Middle Tennessee was built.

Well I always list it as Maryville Heritage since there is the Heritage in Middle Tennessee and there is a new Heritage High School near Cohutta, Georgia which is about 5 miles south of the county and state line from us in Bradley County. And that school is mentioned in the Chattanooga sports casts.

I try to avoid the confusion of which school I am talking about. From what I understand they really would prefer the Heritage, but that can make it confusing with multiple schools with the same name, if you don't do something to make it unique.

1 hour ago, alt1958 said:

Well I always list it as Maryville Heritage since there is the Heritage in Middle Tennessee and there is a new Heritage High School near Cohutta, Georgia which is about 5 miles south of the county and state line from us in Bradley County. And that school is mentioned in the Chattanooga sports casts.

I try to avoid the confusion of which school I am talking about. From what I understand they really would prefer the Heritage, but that can make it confusing with multiple schools with the same name, if you don't do something to make it unique.

I'm on your side 

alt-button-3784060.jpg