Haywood #6 @ Crockett Co. #2

tomcatfan

9 hours ago, Tigerfan256 said:

Haywood has a very good team no doubt about that.  Crockett Co. didn't lay down after getting down 35-7 and actually got it to 35-28.  One thing I didn't understand though....why did Haywood keep it's starters in with very little time left up 3 TD's?  Did they just want to rub salt in the wound?  I was really surprised Hookfin did that.  From the looks of things, Haywood will be strong for several years to come but karma is real.  

He doesn’t leave his starters in always, hookfin has been in playoff mode since the loss to MUS. It wasn’t to rub salt into the womb, he repeatedly says he is working on his teams weaknesses

On 10/14/2017 at 10:48 AM, Tigerfan256 said:

Haywood has a very good team no doubt about that.  Crockett Co. didn't lay down after getting down 35-7 and actually got it to 35-28.  One thing I didn't understand though....why did Haywood keep it's starters in with very little time left up 3 TD's?  Did they just want to rub salt in the wound?  I was really surprised Hookfin did that.  From the looks of things, Haywood will be strong for several years to come but karma is real.  

Coaches coach...fans post on message boards

you gave the reasoning in your post bud...CC didn’t lay down...did CC pull their starters??? They were down 28 and pulled within 7...Hookfin would be fired on the spot for allowing that to happen a 2nd time in the same game...Haywood was also playing for the top seed in their quad

It wouldnt matter if the Tomcats won by 3...if they beat the Cavs a few years in a row, you can bet the farm that they’ll run the score up on Haywood given the chance

Haywood has plenty to work on if they want to play for a championship, game situations are better than practice

8 hours ago, dhstennis said:

you gave the reasoning in your post bud...CC didn’t lay down...did CC pull their starters??? They were down 28 and pulled within 7...Hookfin would be fired on the spot for allowing that to happen a 2nd time in the same game...Haywood was also playing for the top seed in their quad

It wouldnt matter if the Tomcats won by 3...if they beat the Cavs a few years in a row, you can bet the farm that they’ll run the score up on Haywood given the chance

Haywood has plenty to work on if they want to play for a championship, game situations are better than practice

I see that new car smell is long gone and ain't nothing left but the stench. North Side again huh???  SMDH....

19 hours ago, dhstennis said:

Yes I understand a team has "things to work on" if they want to play for a championship but your starting running back who has already scored 4 TD's in the game and is either at or near 200 yards for the game, runs in for a 5th TD on the second string....what's he working on there?

Crockett didn't take out there 1st string on offense and defense until he ran in for his 5th string, Haywood then took out its starters on on defense and when got the ball back took a knee. The game was way closer than you think. you take away Crockett's interception, and that late fumble, They are still in the game easily

On 10/16/2017 at 7:17 PM, Tigerfan256 said:

Yes I understand a team has "things to work on" if they want to play for a championship but your starting running back who has already scored 4 TD's in the game and is either at or near 200 yards for the game, runs in for a 5th TD on the second string....what's he working on there?

Your boys will get their shot at revenge in the playoffs...I’d focus on that...but not too much...I’ve seen what happens when you look too far ahead to a specific opponent...although that memphis district is a complete sham

i expect Haywood to drop another 50 or so tonight, working on things...finishing off a game...

Edited by dhstennis

20 minutes ago, dhstennis said:

Your boys will get their shot at revenge in the playoffs...I’d focus on that...but not too much...I’ve seen what happens when you look too far ahead to a specific opponent...although that means district is a complete sham

i expect Haywood to drop another 50 or so tonight, working on things...finishing off a game...

Crockett needs to focus on there last two regular season games, because if they lose tonight then lose to dyersburg there confidence will be shook