CPA @ Goody

Mothman26

47 minutes ago, bcd said:

Yeah, I was happy to see those clean shirts in at the end.  I was amazed that a few freshmen were starters on the defense, you have to think that might be a good thing in a couple years. And, if he can get protection next year, I bet your QB has a big throwing year given the new sophomore receiver and #8.  Is #8 related to the receiver that went to USC?

# 8 isn’t related to Patrick Turner as far as I know.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:26 PM, Gville said:

The worst coached GP team I have ever watch. GP did not score until CPA’s 2nd String was in the game while playing starters till late in the 4th. Also GP add a score late on 3 string. Totally out coached on offense looked pitiful, at what point do you do something different. 

You were obviously not around for the 2nd Mote season then.

CFAfan my expectations were not Beat CPA. However, I do expect them to show improvement week end and week out, to try something different or do something different especially on offense. Guarantee you Bigchief Coach Martin would not be doing the same stuff that gets him smashed every week. And to your point this is Coach Motes coaching staff besides Coach Joslin. Should I not have any expectations out of this program?  Should I not see the coaching staff to try to find some kinda identity. Or except the that our kids are going to lose by 30 every week. Ha!! I refuse to except the premise that the talent level has fallen off that drastically to where GCS is a just a running clock by halftime every game.  Especially the FRA game in how they have fared against other Opponents . We probably still lose these games anyways IMO but the margin of loss just seems to be getting Wider. So for me to watch us never make adjustments and keep on doing the same thing is where frustrations takes over. When our Opponents second string is shutting us down. Can’t nobody tell me nothing. We have got some good players. 

On 10/16/2017 at 0:25 PM, Gville said:

CFAfan my expectations were not Beat CPA. However, I do expect them to show improvement week end and week out, to try something different or do something different especially on offense. Guarantee you Bigchief Coach Martin would not be doing the same stuff that gets him smashed every week. And to your point this is Coach Motes coaching staff besides Coach Joslin. Should I not have any expectations out of this program?  Should I not see the coaching staff to try to find some kinda identity. Or except the that our kids are going to lose by 30 every week. Ha!! I refuse to except the premise that the talent level has fallen off that drastically to where GCS is a just a running clock by halftime every game.  Especially the FRA game in how they have fared against other Opponents . We probably still lose these games anyways IMO but the margin of loss just seems to be getting Wider. So for me to watch us never make adjustments and keep on doing the same thing is where frustrations takes over. When our Opponents second string is shutting us down. Can’t nobody tell me nothing. We have got some good players. 

You need to come over to the SP/Goodpasture thread on the 1A boards. SP is a solid 1A team, but nothing like the beasts you guys have been having to go against most weeks.