#3 Lewis county vs. #4 Columbia Academy

Blackdeath14

13 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Now now guys you are on the same side.

I am not really for LC, I am just against anything CA, lol. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, at least this week.

Seriously though, I know a couple of guys that are from LC and teach over here in Maury County. great people. Hope you guys absolutely crush CA. Of course, when you do, someone will be chirping that you guys shouldn't be playing them anyway.

13 minutes ago, cullycutter said:

I am not really for LC, I am just against anything CA, lol. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, at least this week.

Seriously though, I know a couple of guys that are from LC and teach over here in Maury County. great people. Hope you guys absolutely crush CA. Of course, when you do, someone will be chirping that you guys shouldn't be playing them anyway.

The truth has been reveal to us both and that is our connection. Thanks for your support!! 

20 minutes ago, TheStuff said:

So your argument this week is about scores being called in to the media??? That is an outdated argument. Scores are now almost instantly updated to various sites (CoachT, unapproved website, NFHS, etc.) Very seldom are coaches or ADs required to submit scores anymore. Additionally, it was traditionally the job of the host school to submit scores for print. Can you provide some instances where scores didn't make the Tennessean in particular, or are you clamoring another imagined argument to substantiate some obsession you have with LC football?

This ^^^^ is extremely weak! First of all, my arguement "this week" is not about calling in scores. It is about the constant weak schecule through the eons. Second, I never even mentioned the Tennessean. Third, it's not an obsession. It's observable facts!

Weak schedule equals more wins. More wins (region) equals higher seeds in playoffs. That equals playing less competition in the first rounds. Funny thing about it is, is that LC that LC always gets put out in the early rounds (even with 9-1 10-0 records. All of this equals OVERRATED!

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

On a neutral field without Webb I'd pick LC

At Hohenwald without Webb I'd pick LC

With Webb at Hohenwald, I'm beginning to lean towards LC by 3 TDs

I like the way you think! Webb is pretty good this year and he is only a Junior. The rest of the team is not to shabby either. Just think what people will say next year when LC is even better than this season, because they are not loosing many seniors. My prediction is that LC wins this one 36-15 after CA holds it close at half.

1 hour ago, pizzpatriot said:

This ^^^^ is extremely weak! First of all, my arguement "this week" is not about calling in scores. It is about the constant weak schecule through the eons. Second, I never even mentioned the Tennessean. Third, it's not an obsession. It's observable facts!

Weak schedule equals more wins. More wins (region) equals higher seeds in playoffs. That equals playing less competition in the first rounds. Funny thing about it is, is that LC that LC always gets put out in the early rounds (even with 9-1 10-0 records. All of this equals OVERRATED!

You have had so many different angles in your attacks against LC it is hard to keep up. You keep throwing up weak schedules, which they have to play the hand they a dealt with regard to district/region opponent. Take that up with T$$AA. As for not playing anyone, look back just in the last 15-16 years, LC has played Camden (12), Scotts Hill (4), Waverly (13), Trinity Christian (1), Adamsville (4), Fairview (14), Westview (1), CPA (1), Giles (6), Page (4) but you already know, Marshall Co. (3), Milan (1), Ezell-Harding (3), Goodpasture (2), and more. 

Then you turned to LC getting put out in the first round after going 10-0 or 9-1 every year. LC has NEVER been bounced from the playoffs in the first round with a 10-0 record, and only 1 time with a 9-1 record. Feel free to refer back to the detail of this in the other thread where you began this ridiculousness.

If you are mad because LC doesn't play Page anymore you need to look at the series record between the two. 

1 hour ago, pizzpatriot said:

Ok, so since ddaddy has made me an honorary Panther because of our common hate on CA, I have started reading some of this guy's stuff, he is pretty hard core hating on LC. 

pizza guy, you have been shot down on all of your arguments, just go away. LC has a great tradition. You sound like a bitter little kid that took your football and went home cause you didnt get picked. You didnt mention the Tennessean, but last I checked the statement covered media. Looked more like a generalization by saying Tennessean to me. Several posters shot back evidence to refute your argument in the Forrest vs Lewis Co thread, now you come to this one with different angles on the same, bitter, trolling argument.