Wilson Central-Lebanon

WCndaHouse

We finally played well against LaVergne, and we have the look of a team that can make some noise down the stretch. We finish with two cupcakes then off to Rutherford County for the playoffs. Lebanon is improved, but they won't be a match for us. It may be close for a while, but I'm going Wilson Central- 34, Lebanon- 14.

Go Wildcats!!!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, WCndaHouse said:

We finally played well against LaVergne, and we have the look of a team that can make some noise down the stretch. We finish with two cupcakes then off to Rutherford County for the playoffs. Lebanon is improved, but they won't be a match for us. It may be close for a while, but I'm going Wilson Central- 34, Lebanon- 14.

Go Wildcats!!!!!

Cupcake? 

I am sure the Lebanon coaching staff is thanking you for this material to show the players. Don't forget this team beat Hendersonville. They are far from a cupcake but you keep believing that and you will be back to putting all the blame on the coaches when you lose to this cupcake. 

14 minutes ago, WCndaHouse said:

Go Wildcats!!!!!

Cupcake?  There is a new vibe at Lebanon and they def are not a cupcake.  We certainly did not play our best game against them but I was very impressed with how much they have improved.  Their line is HUGE and QB is super athletic.  I believe the team is fairly young as well.  They should relly be tough to handle next year.

Not sure who wins this one...it will be close to the end.

A Lebanon win in either of their last two games (@ WC, @ Rossview) would give them their first true playoff berth since 2007. If WC wins out (LHS, @Station Camp) and Lebanon loses out then WC goes to the playoffs. So very important game Friday night.

It seems like Lebanon's hitting a little bit of a wall right now. After jumping out to a 27-7 lead over Station Camp they had to hold off a furious rally for a 34-32 win with SC failing to convert a 2pt conversion to tie. Then the next week Lebanon looked pretty lifeless in a 19-14 loss @Coffee Co. 

Mobile QBs seem to give Lebanon problems. What type of system does WC run? I know they beat LaVergne 38-14 last time out and Lebanon beat Lavergne 31-26 earlier this season. They obviously both were shutout by MJ, while LHS beat Hendersonville and Hendersonville beat WC. Those are the common opponents thus far. 

Momentum seems to be on WC’s side right now so I’ll say they win 24-17. 

Edited by firstandgoal

5 hours ago, firstandgoal said:

A Lebanon win in either of their last two games (@ WC, @ Rossview) would give them their first true playoff berth since 2007. If WC wins out (LHS, @Station Camp) and Lebanon loses out then WC goes to the playoffs. So very important game Friday night.

It seems like Lebanon's hitting a little bit of a wall right now. After jumping out to a 27-7 lead over Station Camp they had to hold off a furious rally for a 34-32 win with SC failing to convert a 2pt conversion to tie. Then the next week Lebanon looked pretty lifeless in a 19-14 loss @Coffee Co. 

Mobile QBs seem to give Lebanon problems. What type of system does WC run? I know they beat LaVergne 38-14 last time out and Lebanon beat Lavergne 31-26 earlier this season. They obviously both were shutout by MJ, while LHS beat Hendersonville and Hendersonville beat WC. Those are the common opponents thus far. 

Momentum seems to be on WC’s side right now so I’ll say they win 24-17. 

Offensively, we are spread. Our quarterback is mobile, but he doesn't run a lot.

How did WC do with turnovers against Lavergne? I know that’s been a big problem most of the year.

I’m curious to know if Tyrique Cooper (RB) and Toby Adewale (WR/DB) will play for Lebanon in this game? They both left the Coffee Co game with injuries but not sure what they were specifically.

Should be a great crowd at this game