Class 1A Poll 10/16/2017

pegleg

Unlike some on here. I for one am enjoying the Mustangs performance this year. If we are winning we always have our Huntingdon apologist on here who say the others teams are down. It's comical. There are always those not happy with their own towns success. Losers if you will. Huntingdon, much like Dresden last year is just hard to stop plain and simple. Their defense is undersized but play very hard. Enjoy it boys, just like Dresden did last year and UC in the past. I for one am hoping this thing goes till December and we do turn into the dominant force in west tn. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, KrisKringleberry said:

Unlike some on here. I for one am enjoying the Mustangs performance this year. If we are winning we always have our Huntingdon apologist on here who say the others teams are down. It's comical. There are always those not happy with their own towns success. Losers if you will. Huntingdon, much like Dresden last year is just hard to stop plain and simple. Their defense is undersized but play very hard. Enjoy it boys, just like Dresden did last year and UC in the past. I for one am hoping this thing goes till December and we do turn into the dominant force in west tn. 

Naive,blind,not very smart or all 3? You don't have a clue about high school football in West TN if you cant say the teams on Huntingdon's schedule arent havent a down year. Milan down McKenzie down Camden and Wayne Co down as they have been in awhile. Huntingdon is having a great year and has a very good team but quit acting like the are Alabama because they are not. By the way let your partner talk more, he is much more knowledgeable 

58 minutes ago, KrisKringleberry said:

Huntingdon has ZERO chance of it going until December. 

Huntingdon is the class of 1A this year, in my opinion. I think if they stay healthy it's running clock through basketball season. Next year or two and I think it levels out in the west. LC, Dresden, Huntingdon and Wayne County will be battling for the west. Dresden is young and will have good teams. How good is yet to be determined. 

34 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Huntingdon is the class of 1A this year, in my opinion. I think if they stay healthy it's running clock through basketball season. Next year or two and I think it levels out in the west. LC, Dresden, Huntingdon and Wayne County will be battling for the west. Dresden is young and will have good teams. How good is yet to be determined. 

Huntingdon is the team to beat. No doubt about it. I don't think they mercy in Cookeville, but I do think they should win by 21. 

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Did Huntingdon and Convington not use to be in the same region? When there were only 5 classes Huntingdon was always 2A and had enrollments in the 400's. Their enrollment is definitely down from 10-15 years ago. Regardless, if you saw most of the towns, facilities and enrollments from several of the favorites in east TN, you would understand why a lot of folks see Huntingdon as a thriving metropolis. LMBO

They might have been in the Volunteer Conference with Covington in the 50's and 60's but to my knowledge not since. We did used to be in the same region as Milan in 2A before they went to 3A and we eventually dropped to 1A.