Ravenwood at Fairview

Swarm

5 hours ago, rednecktiger31 said:

A 2A team that has a loss to a 1A team right? I would put money down saying Ravenwood wouldn't beat both Huntingdon and Waverly...if either. Lower division teams that are state champ projects and could be top 5 3a teams this year. Jackets by 10

What kind of mess is this? So 6A Ravenwood wouldnt beat 2A Huntington, 2A Waverly, and will lose by double digits to 3A Fairview? How did that game go with 5A Page earlier this year that beat 3A Fairview? Lookin like ole redneck got a hold of some of johnnys juice a little early in the week!

7197752-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

5 hours ago, rednecktiger31 said:

A 2A team that has a loss to a 1A team right? I would put money down saying Ravenwood wouldn't beat both Huntingdon and Waverly...if either. Lower division teams that are state champ projects and could be top 5 3a teams this year. Jackets by 10

I have to see them play. We don't get to see to much 1a 2a action. Then I'm comparing them off pc the teams we see year in and year out. Oan he said Johnny juice hahahaha

Edited by FBfan26

9 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

What kind of mess is this? So 6A Ravenwood wouldnt beat 2A Huntington, 2A Waverly, and will lose by double digits to 3A Fairview? How did that game go with 5A Page earlier this year that beat 3A Fairview? Lookin like ole redneck got a hold of some of johnnys juice a little early in the week!

7197752-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

I wouldn't put much stock in the Fairview/Page contest Johnny. Our MVP didn't play in that game. He would have made a difference. He's scored 24 TDs in 7 games since then including kick returns and punt returns. 

I think this will be closer than many think. 

4 hours ago, Swarm said:

I wouldn't put much stock in the Fairview/Page contest Johnny. Our MVP didn't play in that game. He would have made a difference. He's scored 24 TDs in 7 games since then including kick returns and punt returns. 

I think this will be closer than many think. 

What scores are the Fighting Yellowjackets predicting for the game tomorrow? My cousin said Page had a sellout record crowd for there game against the Raptors, and put the game on TV. That backfired in a big way though against that high flyin offense of Ravenwood tho. 

10220254-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

4 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I have to see them play. We don't get to see to much 1a 2a action. Then I'm comparing them off pc the teams we see year in and year out. Oan he said Johnny juice hahahaha

Huntingdon is legit this year. Sonny Moore has them ranked one spot behind us.

17 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

No doubt.  Waverly is my pick to win a state title in 2A this year.  You cannot judge them by their enrollment figure.  Trezevant was 2A the last two years and would have beaten a lot of upper class teams based in talent alone.  Waverly has a few difference makers who are special.  

I agree with Waverly winning 2A.  Their QB is very very good.

2 hours ago, GregJames55 said:

You putting to much emphasis on 1a,2a,3a that don't mean a hill of beans.  The only thing that means is the school enrollment. Don't never count  a team out, because  there is D1 talent In all regions.  Everybody put their pants on the same way and buckle those  chin straps up. Only time will tell

Jackets have that RB stud up for Mr Football but who else they got? I heard Ravenwood has their own Mr Football candidate that plays all offensive positions and a big time D1 linebacker. Raptors aren't loaded like years past, and were picked 5th in the region but seem to be ahead of schedule with a young team 

4 hours ago, GregJames55 said:

You putting to much emphasis on 1a,2a,3a that don't mean a hill of beans.  The only thing that means is the school enrollment. Don't never count  a team out, because  there is D1 talent In all regions.  Everybody put their pants on the same way and buckle those  chin straps up. Only time will tell

It's funny that I'm always making the argument about 3a playing 4,5&6. It's just funny hearing it backwards since we normally don't play 1a or 2a teams. We scrimmage NCS and ended up having to play republic this year.