The Ridgers @ Fulton

SweetScience

14 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Fulton by 7 1/2.

Earlier in the week you had OR to win by 4 1/2 points...please take me through your thought process as you now have Fulton to win by 7 1/2.  Do you know something that we don't know, or this a hunch, or do we have an injury that results in a 12 point swing?????

Not to worry. OR is a good team when we're a good team. Our inconsistent play concerns me as the week goes along. Yes there are some bumps and bangs, but I'm sure Fulton has them too. The dual threat QB is a big concern and should be remembering our play against this types of athletes. Home field and the fix'ens that go along with it. At the start of the year I picked OR to go 8 and 4. A loss here would go along with that theory. 

Oh heck here I go again......Fulton by 10 1/2

But lookout upset.

22 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Not to worry. OR is a good team when we're a good team. Our inconsistent play concerns me as the week goes along. Yes there are some bumps and bangs, but I'm sure Fulton has them too. The dual threat QB is a big concern and should be remembering our play against this types of athletes. Home field and the fix'ens that go along with it. At the start of the year I picked OR to go 8 and 4. A loss here would go along with that theory. 

Oh heck here I go again......Fulton by 10 1/2

But lookout upset.

If your point spread continues to change at its current rate, then OR will be a 50 1/2 point underdog by kickoff!!  On a serious note, I also worry about their great QB (ours is pretty good too!) and if Gaddis is telling the truth, then they have many talented receivers.  Bottom line though is that I worry about our ability to move the ball on their defense.

Our Qb is more of a balanced Qb than a dual threat... he is big and strong with solid mobility... he has a rocket of an arm and can make any throw on the field... our best receiver tore his acl before the season and i believe it's forced our other receivers to really step up their play this year... Fulton 34 or 17..