South Pittsburg vs Lookout Valley (Grider against this Rorex man)

Southtowner

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I went ahead and created us this website to talk about our region game against these Lookout Valley Yellow Jackets.  Roy had his colon test today and I heard he went to the outhouse and the hogs ate his Murphy Fair book.

Thoughts?

Honestly don't want to think about it lol

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I went ahead and created us this website to talk about our region game against these Lookout Valley Yellow Jackets.  Roy had his colon test today and I heard he went to the outhouse and the hogs ate his Murphy Fair book.

Thoughts?

Roy must be hurting. You had to make his website for him tonight. 

16 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Thoughts?

Roy is gonna be real sore with, sorry I can’t finish. LMBO

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Thoughts?

ST what kind of mess is this? You no you are the assistant website creator.  That durn doctor was rough on ole RD.  I garuntee you it feels like sand paper back there.  Wendy sprinkled some baby powder in my briefs.  Grider better have our boys ready for this game.  If we lose it could ruin our undefeated season.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

ST what kind of mess is this? You no you are the assistant website creator.  That durn doctor was rough on ole RD.  I garuntee you it feels like sand paper back there.  Wendy sprinkled some baby powder in my briefs.  Grider better have our boys ready for this game.  If we lose it could ruin our undefeated season.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I was gonna give a synopsis on these Lookout Valley boys but that Rorex man didn't even fill out his survey.