SGC vs Milan

ManOfMillions

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do want to say a sincere congrats to SG. They played well last night and are having a great season. Could this be the year they get the rd 1 monkey off their back??  I truly hope so. 

As as for my boy "ManofMillions". I listened to ya on the radio last night for the first half. You are such a homer. But it's cool. I admire the passion you have for the program. And I am assuming the "Rich" that I kept hearing on the radio was your son. Sounds like he is a gamer. No doubt you are proud. Listen, I'm bringing a whole bunch of band and choir students to hear the Jackson symphony on Friday and then doing lunch at the mall afterwards. We will be there around 12:30. Would love to say hi to ya. And again congrats on the win. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I do want to say a sincere congrats to SG. They played well last night and are having a great season. Could this be the year they get the rd 1 monkey off their back??  I truly hope so. 

As as for my boy "ManofMillions". I listened to ya on the radio last night for the first half. You are such a homer. But it's cool. I admire the passion you have for the program. And I am assuming the "Rich" that I kept hearing on the radio was your son. Sounds like he is a gamer. No doubt you are proud. Listen, I'm bringing a whole bunch of band and choir students to hear the Jackson symphony on Friday and then doing lunch at the mall afterwards. We will be there around 12:30. Would love to say hi to ya. And again congrats on the win. 

Class act! Thanks brother. I appreciate your kind words. I am a major homer!!!! If you listen to steve ray hes a milan homer! Thats just the way it is!

After milans first play on offense I instantly got a bad feeling thinking this was going to be a long long night. I dont think our boys were going to be denied. Milan has beat them every single year since they were in high school and they wanted to leave a legacy!

Yes the " rich " you kept hearing is my son. But he is one player it took everyone out there playing with heart and intensity to win that game. Proud of these boys. They played like brothers last night.

Please stop by and say hi. Ill do you a favor and let chickfila know that you guys are coming so they can be ready.

Good luck to you guys next week on the road. I think you guys can handle woodale.

38 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Class act! Thanks brother. I appreciate your kind words. I am a major homer!!!! If you listen to steve ray hes a milan homer! Thats just the way it is!

After milans first play on offense I instantly got a bad feeling thinking this was going to be a long long night. I dont think our boys were going to be denied. Milan has beat them every single year since they were in high school and they wanted to leave a legacy!

Yes the " rich " you kept hearing is my son. But he is one player it took everyone out there playing with heart and intensity to win that game. Proud of these boys. They played like brothers last night.

Please stop by and say hi. Ill do you a favor and let chickfila know that you guys are coming so they can be ready.

Good luck to you guys next week on the road. I think you guys can handle woodale.

Yeah we have come several times before and I always call the mall and let them know so people are prepared. Gonna be like 100 kids. 

Yeah ole Stevie Ray is a trip. I listened to him some in the 2nd half and it was amazing the difference in the two broadcasts. It was humorous!!!  What I thought was really funny was you almost saying a bad word after a bad call and having to go to commercial to keep from it. Funny stuff!!

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yeah we have come several times before and I always call the mall and let them know so people are prepared. Gonna be like 100 kids. 

Yeah ole Stevie Ray is a trip. I listened to him some in the 2nd half and it was amazing the difference in the two broadcasts. It was humorous!!!  What I thought was really funny was you almost saying a bad word after a bad call and having to go to commercial to keep from it. Funny stuff!!

Me say a bad word???????   NEVER.  That is a subjective statement.

I remember that. We have scheduled breaks but that time I forced it because I needed to " vent " off the air.