Lake Co @ TCA

mrbigster

Lake Co plays at TCA Thursday night and with a lot of schools not playing until Friday night,should be a huge crowd.TCA has a few players suspended indefinitely so I guess them playing could be 50/50.On the other side of the coin,Lake Co has 2nd place in the bag with only 1 loss to Dresden.This usnt a district game and Lake Co only has 1 quarteback that has played in a game this year with the backup and last years srarter not on the team.So will Lake Co rest him and make sure hes ready for the playoffs?Same with workhorse running back ,Dez Johnson.Have to have him healthy.So not being a district game,who knows..LC 68,Shocket..I think we know whats going to happen.Just casting doubt on my Big Ones contest..lol.Need all the help I can get.

7 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Lake Co plays at TCA Thursday night and with a lot of schools not playing until Friday night,should be a huge crowd.TCA has a few players suspended indefinitely so I guess them playing could be 50/50.On the other side of the coin,Lake Co has 2nd place in the bag with only 1 loss to Dresden.This usnt a district game and Lake Co only has 1 quarteback that has played in a game this year with the backup and last years srarter not on the team.So will Lake Co rest him and make sure hes ready for the playoffs?Same with workhorse running back ,Dez Johnson.Have to have him healthy.So not being a district game,who knows..LC 68,Shocket..I think we know whats going to happen.Just casting doubt on my Big Ones contest..lol.Need all the help I can get.

I can tell you our guys will not be there. If that helps your picks. 

Not sure what happened to TCA last night? But this game was a great pickup (no more Fulton Cos etc) heading into the playoffs...LC hasn’t really been tested since week 3...today I’d take the private public school kids due to all of the quality opponents they’ve played...7AA is a killer region...A loss means nothing but a win gives great momentum heading to the playoffs...expecting a good game just unsure if our lil ones can pull it out? Ok big ed cast your shade at me lol

Just now, BigEdMo said:

I know. I’m sorry. Just a lot of issues here and football is on the back burner of my brain. 

Let me be the 1st to apologize...I have zero idea what’s going on and don’t care to...none of my business! But man I was looking forward to jawing with you all week! Promise you i love to talk trash but not at others expense! Best of luck moving forward 

8 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I know. I’m sorry. Just a lot of issues here and football is on the back burner of my brain. 

Big Mo.We have been going through something ourselves the past 2 weeks ,so we are aware if not being focused.Sorry for whatever has happened.But Im not putting this in the win column at all because LC in my opinion hasnt been focused in a few games,probably thinking the game was won before they took the field.I think they played better against Dresden in losing than a lot of their wins.So if LC thinks yall not having key players and just go through the emotions,could be a mistake.

8 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Big Mo.We have been going through something ourselves the past 2 weeks ,so we are aware if not being focused.Sorry for whatever has happened.But Im not putting this in the win column at all because LC in my opinion hasnt been focused in a few games,probably thinking the game was won before they took the field.I think they played better against Dresden in losing than a lot of their wins.So if LC thinks yall not having key players and just go through the emotions,could be a mistake.

Thanks man. Hate it when any kid goes through issues. Pray y’all can get through yours. Your team is good. Looking forward to seeing you guys in person. I think y’all can make a good run this year. But next year look out. 

Hate to hear of issues with some of your kids, but it happens. No idea the reason behind the suspensions, but just want you to know that TCA's reputation can't be tarnished. I am way too familiar with the school, it's mission, and the folks who are proud to be associated with it to believe otherwise. Wishing the kids and fans the best in moving forward...the timing is a shame, but after all is said and done it's only a game.