Crockett vs Dyersburg

Cavaliersfan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This one should be for second and a home playoff game. Maybe two. Good luck. Gues I gotta route for the Cavs since I live in Crockett Mills!!!

What's your name my inlaws are from Crockett mills and have bunch of friends that live there I'm actually a volunteer firefighter for the mills. And yes this is for a home playoff game!  But I see us beating Dyersburg we're a lot better team then we're playing like right now 

7 hours ago, Cavaliersfan said:

What's your name my inlaws are from Crockett mills and have bunch of friends that live there I'm actually a volunteer firefighter for the mills. And yes this is for a home playoff game!  But I see us beating Dyersburg we're a lot better team then we're playing like right now 

Dustin Walters. Went to school in Milan so I am a Dawg all the way thru. But have lived in Crockett Mills for the last 9 years. Great community. 

16 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Loser goes to Somerville! If you ask me 3 years ago that 2017 Fayette Ware will host a playoff game, I'll laugh a river, but with a win on Friday, they'll host the loser of this game next Friday.

Well considering there are only four teams in that region and three of them have combined for a total of two region wins!! Fayette Ware has one region win and Craigmont does too and looks like they play each other this week.