Beer-Den comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Had it not been for the Bearden defense that scoreboard would have leaned sideways. CoachT aside all those boys played their hearts out for the love of the game. That should be something everybody on here can get behind. If the DC at Beerden wants to hype his boys up in the public let him. That's the sign of a coach who believes in his young men there's nothin misleading about that at all. He believes in his players and right now is probably thinking he'd take those guys to play anybody regardless of a final score or box numbers. What's wrong with a former Maryville qb and lb coaching football at a different school? Yall have me wondering if Maryville football is a cult instead of a football program. Is D hunt the head coach or Charles Manson. Yall were talking earlier about stealing young men and all but I didn't know it was like that. If those two gentlemen want to coach some young men up at a Bearden let them have at it don't be sour after your team won the game handily. I thought yall could win gallantly but I guess I was wrong. It's not brainwarshing if the former Maryville lb can hire a guy to help out its giving the former qb a chance to shape young men. To this tenessee football fan yall seem like some sour grapes with an axe to grind. It's okay though yall cheating red rebels have fun with your little run in the playoffs give  a shout on this board when Oakland gets a piece of yall in a few weeks. For the supposed great culture at Merville yall can get awful salty even after a win? I'd hate to see yall after a loss.

2 minutes ago, MatchesMalone said:

Had it not been for the Bearden defense that scoreboard would have leaned sideways. CoachT aside all those boys played their hearts out for the love of the game. That should be something everybody on here can get behind. If the DC at Beerden wants to hype his boys up in the public let him. That's the sign of a coach who believes in his young men there's nothin misleading about that at all. He believes in his players and right now is probably thinking he'd take those guys to play anybody regardless of a final score or box numbers. What's wrong with a former Maryville qb and lb coaching football at a different school? Yall have me wondering if Maryville football is a cult instead of a football program. Is D hunt the head coach or Charles Manson. Yall were talking earlier about stealing young men and all but I didn't know it was like that. If those two gentlemen want to coach some young men up at a Bearden let them have at it don't be sour after your team won the game handily. I thought yall could win gallantly but I guess I was wrong. It's not brainwarshing if the former Maryville lb can hire a guy to help out its giving the former qb a chance to shape young men. To this tenessee football fan yall seem like some sour grapes with an axe to grind. It's okay though yall cheating red rebels have fun with your little run in the playoffs give  a shout on this board when Oakland gets a piece of yall in a few weeks. For the supposed great culture at Merville yall can get awful salty even after a win? I'd hate to see yall after a loss.

Go have a drink 

14 minutes ago, MatchesMalone said:

I’m proud of Nick and Morgan. Spoke to Nick on the field and told him I’d see him tomorrow at the tailgate at MC. No ones salty about former players having success. Smh 

Edited by rebelwoman87

38 minutes ago, HurlyGurlyMan said:

Just another misguided former Rebel brain washed by the former Rebel LB. I feel sorry for him.

Brainwashed? You are as ridiculous as your handle makes you seem. Atleast those former rebs had the gumption to step out of the corrupt Maryville city machine to help build a winning program instead of riding the coattails of Hammondtree.

2 minutes ago, MatchesMalone said:

Brainwashed? You are as ridiculous as your handle makes you seem. Atleast those former rebs had the gumption to step out of the corrupt Maryville city machine to help build a winning program instead of riding the coattails of Hammondtree.

You need to seek some help . 

Hammondtree... lol really ?!? 

Now thats Funny

• Like 1

The Bearden Defense was very Tough , was pretty impressed with how hard they Played . It's funny how every year when the Playoffs start we always pick up a few Trolls ... poor Widdle fellers team getting ready to play Basketball but they still want to talk Football .... all are welcome ... we definitely understand why they would be Jealous of anyone From Maryville , including Former Players who know a lot more about winning Football than they could ever imagine . 

• Like 1