First Round: Rockwood hosts Hampton

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Shoot Gunner, we just quit in the 4th qtr of that game! 

We did the same thing with South last week. The worst I ever seen it was two years ago at AE first round playoff. It was a war the whole game. Laid down in the fourth. AE took advantage and run the score up. AE is one team you do not lay down on. That it is certain death.

3 minutes ago, RaidernationSC said:

Agreed from both teams. What happened to Hampton in the HV game i expected that game to be closer 

Hampton got smacked in the mouth on the kick off, made a few mistakes and didn't have the heart to compete!! Sickening is what it was.

It was 35-0 HV and HV had not even gained a single first down! And that's the truth 

Just now, Gunner0331 said:

We did the same thing with South last week. The worst I ever seen it was two years ago at AE first round playoff. It was a war the whole game. Laid down in the fourth. AE took advantage and run the score up. AE is one team you do not lay down on. That it is certain death.

At least you all wait till the 4th! We've been known to lay down from the flip of the coin a couple times this year! I must say, we are MUCH better and stronger at this time tho

I hate AE went back to 3A....I greatly enjoyed playing them the last two years

1 minute ago, Gunner0331 said:

While Rockwood is getting ready for North, We are getting ready for CG. That means we will be playing Hampton in the second round.8-)

:roflolk:

Listen, we ain't fooling ourselves and RW ain't fooled into thinking this is a push over game....Win or lose, we need to be able to walk away and say we fought for four qtrs.

CG is better than years past but shouldn't be able to hang with SN 4 qtrs

9 minutes ago, Horn1 said:

If rw can stop a elite back that is on a young team that has gone thru some tough games and has improved.   They will win.  But that's not a easy thing to do.  I still like hampton in this one

Rockwoods the best team this side of the state.. they are world beaters.. no need to worry about Lil Hampton.. :thumb:

I can assure that Rockwood is only looking at Hampton.  I know that there were quite a few pancake blocks last week.  One went out of the end zone and almost through the fence.  Seems like O line and D line of Rockwood has come to play.  It's not gonna be the backs that win this game.  It will be the fattys up front. Hampton is always well coached and yeah they may be young, but they are legit.  Friday will answer all questions.