First Round: Rockwood hosts Hampton

Football is a funny sport, Hampton has struggled this year but with a win vs Rockwood they have a chance to play S North in a very winnable game and probably host Meigs because they should beat HV, they always say just get in the playoffs because it's a new season.

but I'm picking Rockwood 28-21

21 hours ago, RockwoodTigerFan19 said:

Big game right here. Most likely whoever wins travels to Sullivan North! Let's sound off @uknoit2

Yea, one of us is heading to SN round 2....We have a strong desire to head back to Kingsport...Its called "the reckoning"...We should have played them at Hampton this year but due to schedule problems, had to go there again...A 2 point loss was crushing to this bunch and a third trip there in two years sounds good to all of us.

RW and SN remind me a lot of each other...RW is bigger but SN appears faster.

RW poses a few problems for these young DOGS, but a great week of prep will go a long ways in making this THE 2A game to see Friday 

9 hours ago, UKnoLittle said:

I remember the last time we played Rockwood back in 09, I was a junior....hope the outcome is alittle different. 

See y'all Friday, and hope for an injury free, fairly called, clean game. GOOO DOGGGSSS

Yea, I remember too! I remember you had like 12 tackles that game...I also recall it took you three days to remember your name and address after hitting their monster RB over and over :roflol: