First Round: Rockwood hosts Hampton

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea, I remember too! I remember you had like 12 tackles that game...I also recall it took you three days to remember your name and address after hitting their monster RB over and over :roflol:

Yeah I remember well hitting him over and over and over.. he somehow always broke loose to find me. 230 lbs vs 150 lbs at the time wasn't a good match up.. but I found a way :lol:

11 hours ago, THE KING said:

He had that problem anyway :roflol:

Keep it up..

We sure are glad you are the ones riding the bus.  That's a long trip.  :?  Rockwood seems to be playing its best football all year.  The boys have come together at the right time.  Senior night was last week, but this could be the last time the Seniors play on Civitan field ever.  Hopefully, they will be fired up to play.  Safe travels to Hampton boys and their families.  The leaves are turning on the ridge around Rockwood, so you all will have something extra to look at this week.

1 hour ago, catchmeifyoucan said:

We sure are glad you are the ones riding the bus.  That's a long trip.  :?  Rockwood seems to be playing its best football all year.  The boys have come together at the right time.  Senior night was last week, but this could be the last time the Seniors play on Civitan field ever.  Hopefully, they will be fired up to play.  Safe travels to Hampton boys and their families.  The leaves are turning on the ridge around Rockwood, so you all will have something extra to look at this week.

Lol. I say this jokingly. It is not like they are driving from Florida. You should see the mountains and trees around Hampton.

1 minute ago, Gunner0331 said:

Lol. I say this jokingly. It is not like they are driving from Florida. You should see the mountains and trees around Hampton.

Its all good.  I know Hampton is surrounded by the mountains.  Heck in 2009, the banjo music talking about from the Hills of Hampton was probably the most intimidating warm-up song I had ever heard.  The song...not anything else...reminded me of "Deliverance".  Freaked me out!  :shock: LOL

1 hour ago, catchmeifyoucan said:

Its all good.  I know Hampton is surrounded by the mountains.  Heck in 2009, the banjo music talking about from the Hills of Hampton was probably the most intimidating warm-up song I had ever heard.  The song...not anything else...reminded me of "Deliverance".  Freaked me out!  :shock: LOL

And that was the intent LOL!

Still make sure it's played every game...twice during playoff games :lol:...too bad it didn't seem to bother those RW boys on the field LOL

2 hours ago, catchmeifyoucan said:

I've driven by there so many times the last two years, heading to watch college FB.

We're hoping our seniors are fired up too....all 4 of em :roflol:

Home field means everything, and bringing a bus load of sophomores doesn't bode well for us visitors...But I will say, we're playing much better ball these days.

Thanks for the well wishes and hope to meet all T'rs that will be in attendance...Come look me up...I'll be standing at the highest point, dead on the 50 :thumb:

44 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I've driven by there so many times the last two years, heading to watch college FB.

We're hoping our seniors are fired up too....all 4 of em :roflol:

Home field means everything, and bringing a bus load of sophomores doesn't bode well for us visitors...But I will say, we're playing much better ball these days.

Thanks for the well wishes and hope to meet all T'rs that will be in attendance...Come look me up...I'll be standing at the highest point, dead on the 50 :thumb:

Well before you go take your perch you better come say hi!