First Round: Rockwood hosts Hampton

3 hours ago, gcapride said:

Rockwood Lost the last playoff game it hosted on that field that runs downhill to the concession stand....

I'm starting to think history and conventional wisdom are lost on vawls54. He seems more like he's going with his instincts on this one.

Edited by TigerNation

34 minutes ago, CHS29 said:

Hampton by 14,25 and 4 will run hard and angry, hopefully the line has matured and bring their A game

If our line comes to play we'll be fine moving the ball.

I'm more concerned with our secondary WAKING UP and making plays on D and DE's containing...Safeties gonna have to get mean as is a couple line backers if we are to stop RW...It's called making a TACKLE... Just saying <_<

If RW gets 7, 10, 12 yds a play, it's gonna be a loooooooog night 

4 hours ago, TigerNation said:

I'm starting to think history and conventional wisdom are lost on vawls54. He seems more like he's going with his instincts on this one.

The real question iTigerNation is why is a GCA so concerned with Rockwood football? Is it because they long to be back in with the public schools beating up on them to fuel their holier than thou ego? Tigers by 100. 

3 hours ago, vawls54 said:

The real question iTigerNation is why is a GCA so concerned with Rockwood football? Is it because they long to be back in with the public schools beating up on them to fuel their holier than thou ego? Tigers by 100. 

He probably wants Rockwood to lose so your best players can enroll earlier at Grace. I bet that's what it is.

5 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

If our line comes to play we'll be fine moving the ball.

I'm more concerned with our secondary WAKING UP and making plays on D and DE's containing...Safeties gonna have to get mean as is a couple line backers if we are to stop RW...It's called making a TACKLE... Just saying <_<

If RW gets 7, 10, 12 yds a play, it's gonna be a loooooooog night 

That’s pretty much the way I see it as well.