Cleveland at Farragut

fooseball95

7 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I agree.  Raiders speed could be the difference.  

Another thing is that these are 2 really good coaching staffs going against each other. Cleveland CSC and his staff seem to always have a great game plan. They are always prepared and he seems to get the best out of each of his players. On the flip side the most impressive thing about Farragut's playoff/championship run last year was the halftime adjustments made by CEC and his staff. If I remember correctly they were behind in every one of those games at halftime (way behind to Ooltewah and Independence) but managed to come back and get the win. 

Could be a chess match and a fun game to watch.

Just now, SGHSAlum93 said:

Dykes had a lot of success against that Farragut Defense last week. I know they have some athletes at Cleveland. I think this may be the end of the Farragut success story. 

watched one of those boys from cleveland run the football at will on bradley county central earlier in the year. kegan jones. he wore them out. farragut d isnt very good. watched them play vs bennett up in kingspott earlier thjis yeat. expect some yardage to be gained and some tantrums to be thrown on f school sidleine this evening. they are a good team and have a jumbotrom much like a mini neyland staidum whgere john currie plans to upgrade neyland powerhouse program staidum for extra 70 million dollars accoring to sports animal. ive always loved deerstone talk sports on firday mornings since i was a little boy watching johnny majors (ex iowa state coach) cooach the vols to vicotry on many occasions. they used to run the ball alot more than they do now but you know thats called evolution and its the best things for the game sometimes. look at what jason kidd did for nba, he turned it upside down and won lots of close games with with coach pop. hes a funny characted always has some good sound bytes as a tough coach. reminds me of my old coaches at leoir city youth park. they werent afraid to get into some tail at all. made me a better man