Oneida at Happy Valley

Football's a funny game, where would the game have gone minus the blocked punt??? Hmmmm think on that one.  Guess it wasn't a run a way like many thought, some tough young men on both sides.  Congrats to a HV team, good luck next week and be prepared to be hit.  But I digress;

Shutting it down for 2017.  Enjoyed a great year out of a team that overachieved.  I looked across the sideline last night and I saw Indian after Indian ready to go and contributing.  This team will get better, I mean there were sophomore backs that will contribute, sophomore quarterback, sophomore receivers, sophomore linemen that will contribute on offense, with that being said the Juniors will be more than ready to lead as seniors.  Now defensively, secondary will improve, defensive line will strengthen, but three linebackers to replace, but I saw those replacements as I looked up and down the OHS sideline.

I'm looking forward to next year, congrats to the young men on a season well played and if you see any of them tell them that!  

12 minutes ago, thelawking said:

Football's a funny game, where would the game have gone minus the blocked punt??? Hmmmm think on that one.  Guess it wasn't a run a way like many thought, some tough young men on both sides.  Congrats to a HV team, good luck next week and be prepared to be hit.  But I digress;

Shutting it down for 2017.  Enjoyed a great year out of a team that overachieved.  I looked across the sideline last night and I saw Indian after Indian ready to go and contributing.  This team will get better, I mean there were sophomore backs that will contribute, sophomore quarterback, sophomore receivers, sophomore linemen that will contribute on offense, with that being said the Juniors will be more than ready to lead as seniors.  Now defensively, secondary will improve, defensive line will strengthen, but three linebackers to replace, but I saw those replacements as I looked up and down the OHS sideline.

I'm looking forward to next year, congrats to the young men on a season well played and if you see any of them tell them that!  

Great year.  That was a tough draw for u guys. Hv is really a one seed.  But experience means alot that will help you guys next year.