CoachT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

When is the middle school board be opened up? I will become a plus member if it's opened each year at the start of the season. I don't want to become one if not because nobody post any info. if it's only plus members. Thanks

It will open a week or so before their tourneys start, approximately mid-January, and close again a week or so after the tourneys are over.

I don't mind allowing middle school fans on here at those times since the talk tends to be about the games, which is the way it should be. When the boards are open longer than that then the discussions become "my 13-year-old can whip your 13-year-old" and I want no part of that. This is a high school site where we try to accomodate other talk when we can but we have our hands full covering all of the things that encompass high school sports, year-round. If we try to be all things to all people then we are not very good at covering what we are here to cover.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Coach T , you would have alot less trash talking and etc if you required members to be at leat 18 years old. You have ALOT of school age kids get on here and ruin it for everyone else.

I would prefer that the adults help me teach the younger fans better manners. And, you can't keep high school kids off a high school sports site.