DII-AA Round One: Goodpasture @Grace Christian

gcapride

On 10/28/2017 at 0:36 PM, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

That's all I needed to see. Our opponent will come in confident, experienced against quality teams. We CANNOT LOOK PAST THIS GAME!!! Time to start talking these teenagers into NOT paying one bit of attention to the 1-9 record, or we'll be watching a replay of the TKA game. We've come too far getting better each week on defense and offense to drop our focus in this one.

I'm looking forward to hosting Goodpasture. Always cool to have new programs make a visit to Jerry Disney Sports Complex.

Now why in the wide Wide World of Sports would he want to replay that Kings Academy game I wouldn't ever want to watch that again I always thought coach Bradley was pretty cool but he's kind of mean if he wants to show you that replay again!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Gville said:

GCS by far has had the worst scheme on offense and defensive out of every team they played this year. They are not better then any of the single-A they played this year. So if Grace is said to be better than all them. Then I expect more of the same.

Not sure I follow your logic? Grace was beaten soundly by TKA, a single A team that lost by several td's to two A teams. Not sure how anyone would say GCA is better than those A teams? 

Regardless, Grace is a solid favorite here. GCS will hopefully bounce back next year.

55 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Not sure I follow your logic? Grace was beaten soundly by TKA, a single A team that lost by several td's to two A teams. Not sure how anyone would say GCA is better than those A teams? 

Regardless, Grace is a solid favorite here. GCS will hopefully bounce back next year.

TKA was definitely better on that Friday night. Can't argue that one.....