Fayetteville Tigers @ Huntingdon Mustangs

ZEBRA35

We got a couple kids at Huntingdon who are exceptional athletes who need a kick in the teeth to make them shut their mouths. Im not going to call kids out but that mess needs to stop. Its happened all year. Saying that there is no excuse for grown men to call kids out on the field and I witnessed it happen on both sides. Fay. had a group of men standing along the fence who yelled at and tried to intimidate one of our players and Huntingdon has their share of knuckleheads. I know. Im one of them

Edited by ZEBRA35

18 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

I want my popcorn....

Well Zebra35, unlike your Mustangs, you no-showed for the payoff.  I was there, corn bag in hand at half time.  I'm a man of my word.  Some of your fellow Coach T posters can vouch i was there because several approached me while I was waiting.  Several said they didn't think I would show up to pay.  Lol.  

7 hours ago, Varo said:

Well Zebra35, unlike your Mustangs, you no-showed for the payoff.  I was there, corn bag in hand at half time.  I'm a man of my word.  Some of your fellow Coach T posters can vouch i was there because several approached me while I was waiting.  Several said they didn't think I would show up to pay.  Lol.  

True statement. 

• Like 1