Riverside hosts Eagleville

Bigpun54

6 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Hat's off to Eagleville. It's the first time I have seen them. RiverRats had a lot of penalties for undisciplined play and three major players missed the second half with injuries. Pulling for Waverly from here on out. They're my last horse in the race.  

C'mon bud you know you want Huntingdon to win!

Ok here we go. First of all eagleville lot better than I expected. Tip my hat to them. But been saying all along riverside has to finish drives n cut out the penalties if they want to win. 3 trips inside the red zone n 3 field goals. Biggest thing was two touchdown passes called back n nothing to show from it. The penalties at the end of the game were embarrassing. That's what the panthers have done all year when they face adversity. Good luck to eagleville the rest of the way. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Ok here we go. First of all eagleville lot better than I expected. Tip my hat to them. But been saying all along riverside has to finish drives n cut out the penalties if they want to win. 3 trips inside the red zone n 3 field goals. Biggest thing was two touchdown passes called back n nothing to show from it. The penalties at the end of the game were embarrassing. That's what the panthers have done all year when they face adversity. Good luck to eagleville the rest of the way. 

So it sounds like my prediction would have been more solid if not for the things that we all said riverside could NOT do if they are going to win. 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

So it sounds like my prediction would have been more solid if not for the things that we all said riverside could NOT do if they are going to win. 

Vandy man, you were closer to the point than anyone I have ever heard before a playoff game. You called it EXACTLY as it happened before it happened. Wish you Wavo boys the best the rest of the way out. Will try to come to a game or two. I'm only 17 miles from Hampton Stadium.  But I will be looking for some good games. I don't like those 49-0 games.

7 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Vandy man, you were closer to the point than anyone I have ever heard before a playoff game. You called it EXACTLY as it happened before it happened. Wish you Wavo boys the best the rest of the way out. Will try to come to a game or two. I'm only 17 miles from Hampton Stadium.  But I will be looking for some good games. I don't like those 49-0 games.

Hopefully we can make it past Lewis county and then we will be on the road to Eagleville or .CA if we can make it past them then the semi will be played in Waverly. One game at a time and hopefully we will make it.

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Hopefully we can make it past Lewis county and then we will be on the road to Eagleville or .CA if we can make it past them then the semi will be played in Waverly. One game at a time and hopefully we will make it.

And I think you most likely will, unless you blow a gasket. Keep up the good work over there.